Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my goodness - trying to catch my breath the suspense was killing me so I got out of work and went and bought a test a little while ago.. it was a Pee stick and said wait 3 mins for results 2 lines = BFP.  Immediately 2 lines came up.... still holding my breath extremely excited but just need to know could this be a false positive?  OMG OMG  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Believer

Sounds like congratulations are in order  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^congrats^

I am sure day 12 would give you a correct result  ^congrats^

Swoo x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
City Chic thank you - I tested today again and yes the cross is still there so feeling very positive. Best Wishes I hope everything is going well for you  :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Believer - brilliant news - I'm so pleased - you just take it easy now  ;D ;D

Swoo x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Swoo
You are very kind, and most thoughtful.  I was looking at your diary today and see you are not exactly feeling on top of the world, try and hang in there.  I am sending you as much  ^reiki^ as I can find.  I know it is difficult but you are doing fantastic..  ^hugme^ and lots of  ^pray^ for you.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi Believer - thanks for your kind message.  Yes I am slowly sending myself mad, but with the encouragement from FF who are going through the same thing it makes it easier.  Just met my DP for lunch and got some things planned for the next couple of days, so will get through this one way or another.  Keep thinking only a week to go until my day 12 and then I can test.  Once the weekend is here it will fly by. 

You must be feeling over the moon  ;D.  Take care Swoo x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hi

just wanted to say big congrats to you with your  ^BFP^  . i have been folowing your ivf diary as i am on the drugs as you. u have given me hope. i am going for my first follie scan today, hope i have got some juicy ones ^pray^

i have also got an ivf diary.

just wondered what amount of drugs u were on and how many days u were stimming for

i have been stimming since wed 30th april

for down reg i was on 0.5 burserelin/superfract, then i started stimming on 300 of gonal f for 3 nights then 150 for the rest of time and carried on with burserelin at a reduced level of 0.25

i have read loads of  ^BFP^ stories with a winning combination of the same drugs as us, so i hope i am gonna be in this lucky category ;)

thanks in advance :)

em x x

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi
Pretty much the same as yourself with one exception... I started on on 300 Gonal F but having had a scan the follies were very tiny so my gonal F was increased to 450 for the last 4 days.. it did seem to help but the foloies were still pretty small.  They decided to proceed with the EC on Apriland managed to get 5...only 2 fertized and they were put back on the 23 April.  Hope this helps. 

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hi thanks for replying

just back from follie scan i am day 8 of stimming

i have 7 follies, biggest 15mm and smallest measurable one 12mm

my lining is 12mm which i know is good

they r going to phone me tonight if i have to increase my dosage

em x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.