Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi egg transfer was on Thursday 18th Nov, i was so tearful and mumpy, i was convinced i was going to have a period, so i did a test after two days! it was neg, i didn't really expect anything else really, but is is still possible to be positive, i haven't really got any other symptoms of having a period, no bleeding, a few pains, but have read a few things on here that indicate that the cyclogest can make you feel like that? we have had two eggs from an altristic donor.
looking forward to hearing from someone. dizzy.x :)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi Dizzy

Chatted to you earlier.
Don't worry hun, It would definitely be too early for a positive result.  Implanation doesn't occur until about day 5 or 6 after E/T (either tomorrow or wednesday), and pregnancy only results when this has happened.  Once an embie has implanted, it would take a few days (up to about a week) to produce the pregnancy hormones detectable by HPT.

Hang on in there hun, early days yet...

Love
Kelly
xxx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Kelly, just wanted some reassurance really, are you the lady that is expecting? you have told me some facts that i didn't know, i am so glad that i have found this website it has really cheered me up, one to know there are so many other pepole going through what you think is just little old you, and the advice i have been given and information i didn't know, i have been on this computer all day!!!

thanks again! luv dizzy ;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Dizzy
Thank goodness for your post. I too had my ET last Thursday and I gave in to the HPT today. Mine too showed neg but did not expect anything else so early. No pains as yet, touch wood, apart from the wind pains that come and go. Good luck with your test. I test on 28th November.
DBZ

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I too had ET on Thursday the 18th and I tested way too early too - I put it down to 2ww insanity and the cyclogest! Thank goodness Kelly you are so sensible at the moment - common sense and reason left my body the second the embryos went in! I was waiting for fireworks and a bump to suddenly appear!  ;D ;D

Lot's of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to everyone!!!!

Oh - the one good thing about testing early is that if it was a negative it shows the HCG from the final HCG injection is out of your system!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts