Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I wonder if anyone could just put my mind at rest a little please......

I am due to test tomorrow morning, but tested last Thursday, using the test the clinic provide which apparently is very sensitive....I got a very definite pink line, however since then no matter what HPT's I use the lines are there but really really faint....the clinic did say it was early but there would have been none of the final injection left in me at that point so to assume I was pregnant, but to test again Monday and call them....

Is it normal to have such a faint line still at this stage ? also this might be too much info so sorry, but ive always had really weak bladder and never go longer than 2-3 hours at night without peeing.  I read somewhere that to let your HCG levels come up you need about 4 hours minimum between going , could that be effecting it ? I did 3 tests in the middle of the day yesterday and they all had faint lines ?

Any advice would be welcome please  ????

Love
Andrea going mad !!!!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hi Andrea

Understand this is soo frustrating for you.  The minutes must feel like hours. 
I'm not a Fertility Nurse but I understand levels highest in the morning but not sure why.  The fours hours sounds like sensible advice.  I know about bladders, and that we get too tuned into sensations, it's normal to get the first sensation to pee when you're bladder is actually only half full.  When peeps have bladder trouble their brain plays tricks with them and makes them feel like they need to pee lots on the first sensation.  With training they learn not to be so highly tunes in and retrain their brains and bladders into working properly again.  To get to the point I'm saying can you cross your legs for fours hours? Might be a good time to clean under the sink and the shoes for distraction! 

When will your clinic do a blood test?  Will that put your mind at rest?  If you're a way off distance wise I wonder whether your local walk in centre would do you?  Might be worth a try if you're due to test anyway tomorrow.

Keep everything crossed for you!

hugs

Lolly X

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Andrea

Congratulations... my lines were never as strong as the control lines on the pg tests and you cannot see them at all on a neg test.

Clare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts