Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How soon can I do a reliable home test? I am getting desperate.

I had my EC on the 11 Oct and my ET on 13 Oct and am due to go for a blood test in the hospital on Mon 25.

Someone help me!

E

·
Registered
371 Posts
Estelle

Don't test. This site is riddled with girls who test early and either get a negative result and then find out they are pg or get a positive result and then don't believe it and then testand test and test again using different HPTs and sometimes getting different results. 25/10 is only 14 days fromEC so please please wait

Love
Megan

·
Registered
133 Posts
matey its a no win situation. If you dont test you will be desperate, if you test and get a neg you will still be desperate cos it might be false and if you test and its  a posi you will still be desperate because you wont know if its the hcg.
my advice is to make a decision and try to stand by it whatever you decide.  what will be will be and no amount of testing or not testing will change it.
ps if you decide to test make sure you have plenty of dosh cos once you start you wont be able to stop. ^evil^

having said that looking at your post megan is right. you would only be 12 days from transfer.That is well early.
i had to wait 16 days. i think the norm is about 14 days. you have only just done a week and 2 days on the 2ww.

good luck whatever you decide.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Estelle

Just going to echo the others here - don;t test early.  I would say that the 27th which is 14 days from et is about the earliest reliable by which time the bloods will have told you already.

Keep going and lots of luck

Clare

1 - 4 of 4 Posts