Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i have just done  a first response pg test i had a faint but clear positive result even dh could see it without squinting this time anyway after about 15 20 mins it seemed to fade away should i believe as being positive i think it was such a shock to see two lines there anyadvice appreciated love paula PS I'm only a day or so late

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Paula

I agree with Jill, re-test in the morning with a different brand of test.  Can recommend Clearblue :)

Best of luck

^fairydust^

Terri xx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
On the leaflet I have with my hpts it says to disregard any change after 12 minutes (I guess it 'dries' out)  ;D
Congratulations

Deb

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi

As they say a positive is a positive and as Debs said, they tell you to discard the test after a certain amount of time.

Go and buy the Clearblue Digital one, it will tell you pregnant, or not pregnant rather than having the lines, it's so much better and causes less anxiety about one line being bolder than the other.

Good luck, let us know how it goes

Niki x ^reiki^

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hiya Paula, Have you tried testing again this morning? Most pregnanct tests say it is fine to test at any time of the day, but I found with testing so early the results show up better with a morning sample. Don't worry about the line fading. My clearblue instructions say to disregard any change after 10 mins.

Let us know what is happening and  ^congrats^

love Emma xxx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi thanks for all replys i done a answer test today again faint postive and i phoned up first response about the result they are sending me a couple of tests but she did say it looked like something going on so im keeping things crossed i feel like af is coming though had a few pains i will let you know how it goes i wish i could just know its hard keep guessing at every pain and sign thank you all again best wishes to you all love paula

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Paula

If you got another faint positive I would say that it is looking good.  Many congratulations.  Expect lots of different pains and twinges - it will feel like your period is coming but that is completely normal.

Best of luck

Terri xx

·
Registered
59 Posts
Paula, i've got everything crossed for you, lets hope you don't have to go to see Mr Pakarian for tx but for a BFP!!! Lots of love and luck xxxx i agree with niki that clearblue digital are good xx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi thanks for replys i think that im about to start af i had spotting this afternoon i feel so gutted if it doesnt start up i will get a clearblue test on monday i was going to go to the doctors but changed my mind if i am having a chemical pregnancy rather not know if you know what i mean i guess time will tell take care i will let you know how things go love paula thanks for the support  :) . hi yved hows things going for you hun? hope all ok anyway take care best wishes .l                           

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.