Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI
I am on 2 week wait.I had one egg transferred on the 3rd on September.Since then I have been aware of every ache ,pain,wind all sorts.
If implantation does not occur how quickly after egg transfer would you expect a period?I am starting to worry as I am very tired ,sore boobs (i get all these symptoms with my period )and getting some twinges.
Anyone got any advice
Tinkerbell64

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Tinkerbell64

good luck during the 2ww.

I think that everyone gets there AF differently, and it depends on the particular cycle too. I've had 3 BFN's and the first I got AF on test day, the second and third I had AF really early - by day 11 after EC. But I've read on FF that some women don't get AF until after they stop using their cyclogest supplements.

just hang in there and keep your fingers crossed.

x

Rosy 

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi tinkerbell

on my first cycle of ivf i got spotting from day 11 and a/f showed up properly on day 13, but my second ivf cycle i had gestone injections and af didn't show until day 21, so sadly there is no way of telling during the 2ww, you just have to sit it out hun xx

wishing you loads of luck  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

luv pam xx

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Tinkerbell

I had ET on the 3rd Sept too and if it's any consolation I feel exactly the same as you do.  I have had pains all this weekend and wondering whether ^witch^ is on her way.. it's so frustrating but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

^goodluck^

Sue x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts