Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hello, I'm on day 6 post ET and I wondered if lack of implantation bleeding may be a sign that it hasn't worked. Do people have BFP without having had any signs of bleeding?

Many thanks
Tiff xxx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Tiff

I had no signs of bleeding at all when i had a bfp.

Keep positive hun. ^reiki^

Kelly x

·
Registered
133 Posts
i never had any and still havnt but just got bfp. i worried about that too then hey presto ^reiki^

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Girls! Oh the joys of the 2ww.

Good luck both of you.

Tiff xxx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Tiff, Isn't the 2ww wonderful. No really, I mean all those poor unfortunate women who concieve naturally never ever get to experience it's joys...um...do we have a sarsacm smiley on here?  ;)

If it helps I'll add my tuppence worth. I had absolutely no spotting or bleeding or odd discharge at all during 2ww and you know how that turned out for me.

I've had a little brownish discharge since (including today) which has made me understandably anxious, but I have read about a billion times that this is perfectly normal as it's old blood etc etc etc. Still worried though. You know I think I'll worry about every little twinge until the little tyke is bawling it's eyes out in my arms...then I'll spend the next eighteen years worrying for entirely different reasons. Good grief I've created a monster!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts