Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
I am on day 11 of  ^2ww^. On day 7 i started spotting,just a little,brownish(sorry!). 2 days later I went back to my clinic as have been shaky and a bit breathless. That morning the spotting became redder and a bit heavier. Doc did a scan and said my endometrium was still very thick,so wondered if I could in fact be pregnant due to other signs. She took blood for general haematology,biochem and hcg. The only thing that came back was raised liver enzyme alk/phos which they think is due to the drugs,it's not a result they are particularly worried about. She said the hcg level was low(didn't ask how low) but it was only day 8 so still could be ok. Then went 24 hours without any spotting,then a bit more - reddish again , but now only a tny amount(brown)usually only when wiping. Feel mostly fine,my AF is normally very heavy and painful so certainly don't feel that has really started. Did one of those First Response tests yesterday ^idiot^ as it aws 4 days before my proper test date - bfn.
Do you honestly think there is any chance they(2 put back) could still be hanging in there?? Or am I really clutching at straws?
                                suz

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey hun

im not a nurse!

dont give up hope yet- some ladies on here have got a +ive as early as day 10 yet some have not till day 15! everyone is differant- i know the 2ww drags .

is your offical test a blood test or hpt?

try and hold off testing again till your offical test day ( i know easier said then done)

good luck
xxxx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply,I do an hpt. Not sure what's worse. I will do my best to hold off retesting! Strangely there has been no spotting all afternoon! What is going on?????
            Slowing going gaga,       
                                        suz 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.