Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am in urgent need of your advice!

On 2WW - day 7 post ET(day3 embryo) - had a bit of OHSS, but tummy gone down now, ovarian pain stopped since yestarday, no other'pregnancy' symptoms at all. Started having night sweats (just like on d/reg) since last night.
Feel very depressed at the moment as convinced treatment not worked!!! :'( I fear my ovaries are shutting down again.

Has enyone had night sweats + no other symptoms and still positive outcome of treatment?

Zelisa

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

Try not to worry hun, night sweats are very common, remember you have so many hormones racing round your body you have all sorts of symptoms and ailments caused by this.  On Day 7 of your 2ww your embies have hardly had a chance to settle down and implant hun.

Try not to be despondent, there's still everything to play for and at this stage it is still far too early to have any pregnancy symptoms!  Your body wouldn't be producing enough HCG yet even if you were pregnant to give you symptoms.

I know it's hard hun but try to think positive ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Axxxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I had night sweats during the ^2WW^

I would say that it might be a bit early to get any symptons but its so hard trying not to read too much into everything.

Wishing you lots of luck

x x x x

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
When i got my BFP, all i had was itchy b00bs  ;D

Your hormones are racing round, and you still have a few days to go till test day. Everybody differs with symptoms and pg symptoms are so much like af symptoms. try not to read anything into them (harder said then done i know)

Good luck hun  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Registered
190 Posts
Don't worry Zelisa

If it's any consolation I had serious sweats on my first cycle and when I checked with the doc they said it was a common side effect of the Progesterone I was taking. I also had major hot flushes earlier this year for the week before my AF was due when I got a BFP trying naturally (sadly only stayed around for a week).

Hope this gives you some hope

Take care

Liz xxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts