Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had never imagined how difficult this would be.It is of course my first IVF and I am on day 10post transfer.
One minuet I'm sure it has worked and the next I get full on AF pain and I am in tears as I'm sure it is all over.
I have floated around for the last 10 days.At the beginning I was excited and positive but as test day gets closer i have become more and more convinced that I am going to fail.
I know that every one feels similar during the 2ww and it has been such a help to have found this site.
Thank you FF

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Hi Liza,

I know exactly what you mean - it was bad ebough on the 2WW during our IUI.. i'm absolutely dreading it this time with IVF.  I wish we could just hibernate for those two weeks and wake up just in time for the result!
My friend tells me that she was utterly convinced that she'd failed during her IVF a couple of years ago as she kept getting AF pain and her usual PMS symptoms but it was in fact a success.. so hang on in there.

Hope you get the result you want xx

·
Registered
872 Posts
Dear Liza,

The 2ww is awful isn't it!Especially as you get near to test date.Just to say hang on in there and sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes.

Love Em

1 - 3 of 3 Posts