Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id pop my head round the door and say hello. Im on day three of my third 2ww. I was wondering wether to change clinics if this one fails or to stay put. Has anyone else had multiple failed cycles, and if so, did you find it helped or hindered to change clinic? We like our consultant but would rather have some results!! On both my other tries af reared its ugly head 7 days after transfer. I hope I make it to test day this time as its bl#*dy expensive and ive lost count of the times ive had my spam socket on show for all and sundry to see. Will this ever work? If not will try again in August.

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

You shouldn't even be thinking about what you'll do when this one fails....you're only on day 3 of 2ww !!!!

Hang in there & stay positive ^reiki^

....but in answer to your question, we're on our 6th treatment cycle (current 4th fresh + had 2 frozen) and we're still at same hospital.

Why not have a look at the Complementary Therapies board as they're some info about self hypnosis cds which you may find helpful to see you through the 2ww.

Good luck
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Elizabeta ~ welcome to the 2ww :)

I'll leave you the link to the 2ww testers thread if you want to come and join in with everyone chatting on there while they wait...

APR/MAY 2WW TESTERS ~ TTC with TX......Part 2: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=137459.75

Loads of luck for this cycle...hope you don't have to think about other clinics ;) ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hi Elizabeta,
I am in a similar position to you and have always got my AF early on my previous cycles. I am on my 3rd 2ww (7dp3dt) and cope in a similar way to you i.e. not too emotional about the embryos and trying to remain as detached as possible. I am thinking the same about changing my clinic and have decided to definitely change if this doesn't work. I am trying to remain positive but having a definite wobble today.

Good luck
Snic
x

·
Registered
649 Posts
I asked about taking Gestone but my consultant has given me more cyclogest so this time round I am on 3 a day rather than 2. I think if there is a next cycle (if this one fails) and we go privately before our NHS goes next year I will look into a clinic that does more tests on implantation. After my first failed cycle I went to see Mr ******* and he found my NK cells are raised. Due to this I am on prednisolone and Clexane but as my embryos are of good quality I think I have an implantation issue.

Snic
x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Hi

I'm also on my third cycle and on day 9 post EC, day 6 post ET...x

Lots of luck to you ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hi Beach,
I have been watching your progress on the PR thread (I am one too but feel a bit shy to post over there!). Good luck with everything!!
Snic
x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Snic- please come and say hello on the PR thread, they're a lovely bunch x

Elizabetha- I probably won't cycle again but might think about tests with George at Care Notts. x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Elizabetha- it's for Poor Responders to IF, those with low egg yields, FSH issues and many other issues.

I can't face cycling again, it's too heartbreaking for me each time, I'd rather face a new chapter in my book and move on x

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
I think that if we had had a glimmer of pg then I'd continue trying but for me 3 cycles without doesn't hold much hope x

·
Registered
649 Posts
It is so frustrating isn't it! I have ben looking at the ARGC and Lister websites but thankfully have 2 x NHS goes at some stage next year.
Snic
x

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thanks Elizabeta. Same for you  :).
Snic
x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts