Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

^help^ - I am on day 7 of 2ww after ICSI and I was at work today - I've felt fine for days. Then about 2.30 this afternoon I started getting really sharp pains very low in my abdomen (almost pelvis), within about 10 mins I was almost passing out with the pain, felt hot sweats and nausea (though I think the faintness, sweats and nausea were a reaction to the pain, not part of it). After about 45 mins I managed to get myself to the car and get home (just!) then crawled into bed. By then the pain had eased off (I had taken 2 paracetomol). I've slept for a bit and feel better now, but still got faint stabbing pains.

I rang my clinic but they seemed very unconcerned and said to call back if it continued or got worse (very reassuring - not!!), Also I've not had any bleeding.

Please tell me what this may be - I'm hoping it's implantation, feeling really worried at the moment.

Also, got very tender swollen breasts (I know some of you are glad of the increase - but I'm an E cup already ), but I'm putting that down to the cyclogest.

Any advice welcomed

thanks

ac (ali)

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
AC

it seems quite common to have pains in 2ww as so does having no pain

sorry not very helpful is it

Love Mini xx

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi the Mini

I am not a nurse but I had awful pain as well during my 2ww. I got pg!!!!. So advice is don't take any more paracetemol and take a few days off work. I was literally trapped walking between the bed and the toilet for a couple of days and often ended up crouching down or bending over during the next few weeks.

Hope it is positive
Megan

·
Registered
371 Posts
Oops meant Ali not Mini

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi Ali,

Just wanted to pop in and say I had stabbing like pains roughly one week after e/t....right in the middle - uterus area - I believe they were implantation pains (no bleeding either).....hope they are for you too...fingers crossed..although mine were not that painful like yours...maybe your twinnies are bedding down!!!!!

good luck
maxbabe
xxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts