Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it normal to have pain on day 2 of et ??? im very worried as everything else seems to have gone smoothly..should i ring clinic???
i await your advice
many thanks marzy

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Hiya Marzy

Glad to hear you have had your ET. I dont know what pains you mean but i was in a bit of pain for 4-5 days after EC (cramping and uncomfortable walking around) which i put down to the EC procedure and i was told by the clinic that i could take paracetomol if i needed to which i did a couple of times. If you are worried though then call the clinic obviously i am not a nurse but i think it is normal to experience some dicomfort for a few days. If you are on cyclogest they can also give you AF type pains and that it normal too! Hope that helps a bit. Good Luck - i will be thinking of you - when do you test?

Clare
x

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Marzy,

I had a touch of OHSS which only appeared after ET. Also I had severe cramps and spasms in my abdomen. The clinic said it sounded as if my uterus was in spasm.

This was bad in the first week of the 2ww and then improved.

If you experience OHSS symptoms such as problems breathing and nausea/vomiting give the clinic a ring and ask their advice.

Hope that it gets better soon.

With warmest regards,

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clare25 farmes10 and flopsy
many thanks for the prompt response. yes it does hurt a bit more to walk so i think its to do with the procedure
i test 4 7 04 ...scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts