Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm going to ask something that probably loads of girls have  ::)

I'm on 3rd IVF cycle and had two embies put back on 14th October so today is 13 dpt - due to test tomorrow with hpt ozzy have given me

i tested on day 10 (i know i know) which was negative and i tested today using a clearblue which showed a very very very feint positive ( so feint you have to hold to the light to see it)
Then i did a first respone test (i'm addicted to the things) which again was a feint positive.

I'm testing early i know but is it possible these are misleading and its actually negative?
could it still be the trigger injection given on 10th October?

Also dont you need more HCG for the hospital test, in which case that will probably show a negative?

Any advice really appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Kimmy

Well what can i say except naughty girl for testing early but..................... as you are due to test tomorrow and the two HPT have shown a feint positive it is more than likely that you are in fact pregnant, the test you have from the hospital will pick up smaller amounts of HCG in your system so should show a lovely line tomorrow, i do hope so, you wont have the trigger shot in your system now.

I will look out for your post tomorrow  :)

Lots of love

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning Thanks for replying Mel

Well i'm no clearer today  :-\  I've dont the hospital test which again is very feint but clearer than yesterdays ones - i did the test at 7am i see it said negative so went back to bed, then i got up about 8:45 and double checked as you do and theres the line  :-\

I'm waiting for hospital to call me back  but has anyone else had similar experiences ????

Thanks for taking time to read this anyway

Love
A very confused Kimmy  :-[

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Could be a late implantation and that is why the line is faint. I think you have 2 options and both involve waiting: retest with urine in 3 days and the line should be darker as the hcg goes up or, blood test today and then again in 48 hours and you should be able to see a corralation in the levels rising.
Keeping everything crossed for you.

Ruth

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Awwwwww Kimmy

I hope the hospital ring you back sooner and at least offer a blood test.

Have you got any other HPT handy, the hospital ones are normaly quite good and when i done my first one i kept cheeking it and it was a definate negative (even when i went back to check it all day long  :-\ ) so at least if it is showing a feint line its not over yet hunny.

I hope you hear soon

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks girls

I shall let you know what Barts say when they call back
If i ask for a blood test will they allow it if they dont usually do them?
Suppose i have to wait for them to answer that

Thanks Again
A very Bald Kim  :)

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Kimmy

I have just seen this. I really hope you get an answer and it is the positive you deserve.
Thinking of you.

Love Kim x x x

·
Registered
417 Posts
Kim hun,
Hang on in there.  Im praying this is it for you.
You know where I am if you need me.
love Karen XXX

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

Thanks for your kind words

Spoken to Hospital and been told a line is a line so that means ^reiki^
Dont quite believe it though  :-\

The Nurse said a faint line doesnt mean bad news and has booked me in for a scan  :eek:

I'll carry on testing though to make sure those pee sticks get darker and if they dont then i have to go in for a blood test but basically been told to stop worrying  ::) yeah right

Thanks once again 

Kim xxxxx :-*

·
Registered
209 Posts
Kimmy!!

I was in exactly the same position - the positive line was so faint, I had to hold it in different lights etc and I thought It was my imagination!!! ;D

I know some people on here don't recommend these, but I was so confused, I got a Clearblue digital - It does spell it out pretty harshly, but at least I knew for sure without breaking my neck to try and look at the pee stick from the most abnormal positions!! ;D

Good luck hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love
Marie

·
Registered
245 Posts
hi kimmy
i had the same thing ,very faint line , my clinic said dosent matter how faint the line is ur pregnant ,so congrats to u hun x
                clare30

·
Registered
198 Posts
Kimmy!!

I knew it!!!  As soon as you came to the lunch at Chilis, it was meant to be!!!  ;D

Congratulations honey - take the clinics advice, though easier said than done I know!! But a positive IS a positive!!!!

Take care of yourself - I knew it would be third time lucky!! I'm totally thrilled for you and Carl - you deserve this so much!

Lots and lots of love, Jen xx  :-*

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hiya Kimmy

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I am so pleased for you.

You were a great support for me during my 1st IVF when you were also cycling.

I am so pleased for you and Carl and wish you all the best for the future

Hugs and Kisses

Sara and Joseph
xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Kimmy

CONGRATULATIONS  I am really pleased for you. Take care and look after that precious cargo.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Fab news.......Congrats Kimmy,
Have a happy and healthy pg ^daisy^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi kimmy
was talking to you last night on the chat room, hope everything has worked out ok and that you have definatly got your bfp you really deserve iy. well done take care of yourself
Emma jayne xxxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Kimmy

Well that is absolutely fantastic news hun - i am over the moon for you both.

Lots and lots of love to you and Carl

Mel, Tony and Jessica

·
Registered
110 Posts
kimmy,
just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS you must be on  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
hope that i have the same good news next year when i have my tx
great big hugs to you hun
well done
pet and shane
xx

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awwww Thank you all for your replys (made me get a bit tearful :'()

Well i was supposed to test again tomorrow but the pee sticks have been calling me from the bathroom cupboard and i could no longer resist  ::)

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Line is defo getting stronger

Still expecting everything to go wrong but i suppose i can only wait until my scan now - nothing more i can do only try to relax  :-\

Thank you all once again - dont know what i'd do without all you lovely ladies  :-*

Kim xxxxx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts