Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
im on day 3 after et and just wondered if i should be feeling anything.if not when will i feel anything.
thanks for any replies

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Joe

Congrats on having your embies back on board with you ;D

You can feel happy! ;D .....apart from that :

Have to say that there are'nt any symptons or feelings this early...the embryo's are still floating about and probably have not attached themselves to you yet. Most girls on here who have gone onto get a + all say that its impossible to tell if its worked apart from a positive pregnancy test...and even when positive it can then be weeks before any real symptoms start :( . Most symptons do not really start untill you are about 6'ish week's pregnant....some don't get any symptom's at all.

Wishing you loads & loads of luck with your cycle ;D

Love Amanda xxx

·
Registered
237 Posts
Good luck Joe! Fingers crossed for you.

I know that the 2ww is a very difficult time and seems to last an eternity!

As amanda says there is no way of telling if things are going to plan! I was always reading posts of people saying that they had got a positive and felt different things and even got spotting, which I hadn't so I convinced myself that it hadn't worked - I ended up positive!

It is a horrible waiting game - but try and stay positive and visualize those embies snuggling in.

Lots of luck
Jen xx

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the support.i know theres not alot i can do now but wait.i just hope the wait is worth while :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts