Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i think i have finally got this.
everytime before i get my af, i get all the signs of pregnancy???? ???
i get tired, sore boobs (sorry) and i get that horrible sick feeling so much so that yesterday i was stood talking to my niece and i was ill had to run quickly (much to the amusement of my family)
this is really getting on my nerves as i also have af pains in lower back and slight show the other night, not actually due af until 2moro, but i am sure it is on the way.
am i going mad or does this sound either normal or anyone else get this..... am i just wishing and making this happen.
ok had my rant sorry ladies but i really feel like i am going around the bend.
all the best petra
xx

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Thumper

I think it is nature's cruel trick that the arrival of AF feels much like a BFP.

I am not sure if everyone gets the same symptoms but certainly I did.

It's not over till the wicked witch actually turns up or you get a negative pg test so good luck

Elly xxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi thumper

This has happened to me too but only since m/c in dec .At times have been convinced that have been pregnant. ??? ???

like elly says only the pregnancy test will tell!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi girls,
thanks for the answers still nothing at the moment. although all the tell tale signs af on way so wont buy a test....
will wait a while if nothing then i will, still being sick on and off and still feel like yeuuuuuuuuk.....
all the best petra
xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts