Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

During your 2ww, what was your most prominent symptom(s)

• Period pains

Votes: 1,803 53.1%
  • Backache

Votes: 977 28.8%
  • Large boobs

Votes: 955 28.1%
  • Itchy nipples

Votes: 340 10.0%
  • Nausea

Votes: 709 20.9%
  • Vomiting

Votes: 37 1.1%
  • Veiny boobs

Votes: 424 12.5%
  • Spotting

Votes: 432 12.7%
  • Tummy cramps (not AF type)

Votes: 1,388 40.9%
  • Strong sense of smell

Votes: 539 15.9%
  • Loss of appetite

Votes: 332 9.8%
  • Increased appetite

Votes: 750 22.1%
  • Emotions change

Votes: 788 23.2%
  • Dizziness (room spinning)

Votes: 666 19.6%
  • No symptoms

Votes: 310 9.1%
  • Frequent peeing

Votes: 1,050 30.9%
  • Other

Votes: 234 6.9%
  • Night sweats

Votes: 666 19.6%
  • extreme tiredness

Votes: 946 27.9%
  • funny taste in mouth

Votes: 405 11.9%
  • painful boobs

Votes: 1,301 38.3%
41 - 60 of 966 Posts

·
Banned
784 Posts
flowerpot said:
^hello^

I thought it would be good for girls like me on the 2ww who are reading into every little symptom!

Started as I'm experiencing something new, I'm sat on a chair and I feel as though I'm spinning and about to tip off! ^scared^

·
Banned
784 Posts
Could be a good sign, low blood presure. Blood presure drops in first 3 mths of pregnacy, Light headed and dizziness is a sympton.of low BP

XX
K
BC

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Thanks BC
It didnt lead to a BFP the month I had the dizziness.  Sat again in the 2WW and again reading through these posts!!

^thank you^ girls x

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Flower - I had AF pains - much stronger than usual and earlier.....lots of BIG spots AND a coldsore!!!!! Oh and dry skin  ^idiot^

·
Registered
600 Posts
Okay,

I've had two 2WW so far and am now on my third.

On my first, positive one I had lots of twinges/af pains all through but ALSO had giddiness, extra hunger and extra sharp sense of smell which gave me clues I was pg, but these signs only appeared in the 2nd week.  I got a faint positive from day 12.

On my second, negative one I was sure it hadn't worked from the start.  I got bad af pains from about day 8 and started to bleed on day 12.

I'm now on my third 2WW and am on day 6.  Have been feeling starving (which I also always do pre af) and did have some af pains earlier today. 

It is very very hard as lots of very early pg signs are the same as af signs.
If I feel dizzy/sharp smell though, I'll be getting excited.  Here's hoping.  I don't want to go through this again....

love to all,
IMogen.x.

ps if you bleed DON'T give up! I had a number of bleeds during the first 12 weeks with my ds.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Imogen,

^reiki^ ^reiki^ (quietly praying that this is your time :))

Suzy :-*

·
Registered
600 Posts
Bless you, Suzy,

Well, I've made it to day 11 with no AF so here's hoping...

I.x.

ps still hungry too!

G

·
i havent started tx yet but im so glad i read this post. looks like almost everyone gets af pains during 2ww so i know its put my mind at ease and when its my go i wont worry about the pains  :)

love maz xxx

·
Registered
450 Posts
I had a BFP last year [miscarried at 4 mths], and kept a diary but I now notice that I get all those symptoms almost every cycle anyway. The one thing that stood out for me in the 2WW that I got BFP was that I did NOT get any sort of headache. Most 2WWs I get maybe one day of eye ache or head ache.

Im sitting here with a headache on day 13 passed OV and feeling very very low as Ive had all the nausea, boobs, dizziness, itchy skin..... and just got a BFN. I will test again tmrw but wiht this headache not looking good.

Good luck.
Sheena xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
/bump

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

I've had 2 2ww's - 1st one bfn & second bfp. My symptons were the same both times - period type pains, spotting & bloating. I was therefore convinced 2nd cycle hadn't worked. Only difference was the cycle that worked i had nightsweats about 10 days after the transfer.
Good luck
love
Lou

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
What a great thread to read while on 2ww. Never had a BFP yet but the comments and vote really interesting

Thanks

Julie  :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Did anyone who got a BFP have a dry mouth some time in the 2 week wait. Im 6 days past ovulation and suddenly go it quite badly. id be thrilled if its a good sign but doubt it! 8 days to go before testing.

Sheena xxx

·
Registered
206 Posts
I only had et 2 days ago but have been getting bad af type pains in my stomach and back.  I had been really worrying about it but my mind is sort of at rest now.

Kerry
xxx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Sheena - looks like a dry mouth was a good sign!!  ^congrats^  Huge Congratulations on your ^BFP^

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks Flowerpot - yes the dry mouth thing has really stood out and I still have it. I read its the start of morning sickness.  Please please let this one go full term.  This is worse than the 2WW for me. I couldn't bare loosing another one.

All the best
Sheena
xx

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi,

I had 2 5 day old embies put back then had twinges day 3ish and then a dull ache in the morning of the next day, this must of been implantation sypmtom's if we feel them!  ::) then I had nothing for the rest of the time apart from tiredness and a strong sense of smell at the end, and a funny feeling in the back of my throat! which wasn't on the options!  :) I also had a creamy discharge after I tested from day 10/11.  And now I'm totally shattered and deffinately feel pregnant already, and I'm only 4 wks and 5 days!  :)

Good idea for a poll!  ;)

Poppins x

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hello all,
Just got my BFP so thought I'd add my symptoms to the poll.  Just wondered if 'painful boobs' could be added.  That was more noticeable than them being huge, though they did grow a bit  ;D ;D

Good luck to all you still waiting.  And chiefly my advice would be: don't interpret symptoms of AF pains as anything bad, cos I had them most of the time!

Clarey xxx

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
Hi I've not voted as I had no symptoms at all. Normally with the Clomid cycles I had what could be classed as pg symptoms, but this last one had none so guess I should have known that was different from the norm. I suppose the lack of symptoms in itself could have been a symptom.

Rosie. xxx

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
HI Rosie,
Just thought I'd let you know you can vote for 'no symptoms' on the list.  It would probably reassure all those other lucky people out there with no symptoms that this is also normal and doesn't mean they aren't pg.

Hope all's going well with you & your story...

Clarey

ps who is in charge of adding symptoms?  I still think painful boobs should be added!!!

41 - 60 of 966 Posts