Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ladies,
i am probably just making something out of nothing, but not due my af till next saturday. am getting slight pain on and off in lower back, have a slight (sorry) brown spotting. feel tired, nauseus on and off no particular time and nothing particular sets it off. not been ill though. also boobs feel tender at the sides and swollen. am i jumping to conclusions or am i having side affects for someone else???????
dont want to test coz i dont want to waste the money, or get excited for no reason?
like i said prob nothing but thought it was worth an ask.
all the best pet
^scared^

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Don't test yet as it's too soon, but all the signs indicate a raised progesterone level in your body which may indicate pregnancy but may be just how this cycle is going. If af due saturday, how about trying that new pregnancy test I've seen advertised which can be used a couple of days prior to af.

Sarah

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that not getting too excited yet, whats the name of the test?
thanks
petra

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Petra,

That test is first response and you can get it at Boots. I tested 2 days early with that and got a positive. Just bear in mind that if you had an HCG injection (prior to E/C) then that can take up to 14 days to get out of your body so could cause a false positive if you test too early, but I guess that just a couple of days early will be o.k.

Good luck
jen xx

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi jenbob,
well i know it has nothing to do with tx, as at the moment i am not due to go to see consultant till next week 22nd.
It is probably my mind playing tricks on me, but i am going to wait i think and see whether my af comes at the weekend, still getting slight spotting, and slight back ache. was that tired yesterday i fell asleep for hour in the afternoon (not like me at all) probably just my af on way but fingers crossed.
will keep in mind the name of test though
thanks a lot and all the best
petra

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
by the way jenbob,
congratulations on the twins wooo hooooooo
wtg
pet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts