Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of interest I wanted to write how I feel in the 2ww down and see if anyone else had EXACT same symptoms as me, that went on to get bfp or bfn, I know alot of you will say about anerlizing everything lol, and I prob am doing that toooo much! and I know the cycologest play a big part in the sorta symptoms we get lol
But anyway,ok here goes,..- I am on day 11 of the 2ww and u can prob tell im going abit crazy lol  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^
I have tender boobs that feel bruised to the touch when i press them lol, they have been like this since ET.
I have been getting pinchy achey type feelings in either side of ovary area, on and off throughout the day(also since ET)
Have not had any implantation spotting.
And also different times throught the day or night my whole stomach tends to feel totally like a bruised feeling all round my lower half of tummy, but this seems to come and go.
Throught the whole 2ww so far my bladder really hurts when i wake up of a morning. oh yer and not to mention constipation!!
And last night i thought i felt slightly sick lol but dont know if i was imagining it!! ^idiot^
and i also feel quite drained even tho I haven't been doing nothing in this awful 2ww!

I'm due to test wednesday the 12th.
Please let me know if any of you had or have the exact same symptoms as me, and if you went on to have a bfp or not>?

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hello ! 

Your post made me laugh !  We just can't help analysing every symptom can we ;D

I had all your symptoms except for the sore bladder :)

I was worried that I didn't have implantation bleed as everyone goes on about it but still got a BFP !

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer xx xx xx xx

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hi Kelly

How hard is the 2ww huh  ????

I know exactly what you are going through.  We analyze every single niggle and then try to convince ourself that they mean nothing!  I did that throughout the last 2 weeks......i did have everything you have mentioned and we managed a BFP yesterday.  I did notice that the past 4 days i have been feeling exhausted but unable to sleep which i put down to just me being a lazy moo and i didnt want to think otherwise at the time.

Wishing you every good bit of luck for a happy outcome.

Love

Amanda x

·
Registered
120 Posts
^clapping^..hey alex well done you !!!!!

Aww nice to see another positive test...phew, hope for us yet eh..well done!!

kelly24: Hiya xxxxx
I am also analysing everything and have had very mild nausea drift over me for the past two days..enough to make me think: "Hmmmm, was that nausea", but no more.
I have noticed today too that my CM is more creamy texture than yesterday...sorry (TMI for some, but I'm watching everything too.)

So far  have managed to stay away from the 'knicker checking two-step', but I'm sure that will start next week.....  ^idiot^

My AF pains wore off yeserday and was really lovely to feel my tummy not so sore...but pains were replaced with little ones.....(see my new post for more information : "Can we all agree on scale of implantation days).

I hope everyones pains chase that AF off for everyone and terrifiy her into a humiliating defeat.

Happy sunday xxxxx

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Thanks to all who answered. i'm day 12 today, so not long now!last night I got a 'new' symptom lol this time it was throbbin pains in my pubic bone area, I wasnt imagining it either as it was really annoying and uncomftable and it started at 9pm and continued til I fell asleep, and all through the night and this morning I have had a lower back ache, my stomach feels weird too, not exactly bloated, but how ever it feels I don't know how to describe, but more just a uncomftable feeling.I just now feel that af is on it's way :(

Alex- congratulaions ;D you must be over the moon!!!

Wannabemum - I haven't been able to check my CM, as using the cyclogest front ways, and oh so messy!!
I been on constant knicker check tho! lol

Jennifer- congrats to you too!! ;D

thanks everyone x

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Kelly

I'm on day 8 of the 2ww.  I've been feeling all of those things too. 

fingers crossed.

Sam11
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Sam Goodluck to you!

Just to update this thread and let everyone know, I did get a bfp from this cycle.

for sam  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.