1 - 20 of 511 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^daisy^

New home for you all :)

I'm going to start up a new list so I'll just add
you as you post so you can have an up-to-date one ;)

Loads of love, luck and babydust...

oh....and this is for Rachel to cheer her up (Thierry is mine but i'll share him today ;))

Lizzy xxx

^daisy^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2ww TTC Naturally

Tamsin
wouldbegreat
Bellini
JJR
fabizzy ^cloud9^
EmsyG
Smark
slycett
missyb
madison
sarahc
Spiderwebb
foxylady73

I've started off.....let me know if you want to be added :)

^daisy^

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
ooh first to post!! technically this month I not ttc naturally as on my last clomid strip, in the 2ww wait though and if this doesn't work will be back to ttc naturally.

hope everyones well.
I am fairly sure I have ovulated and have some lovely symptoms now sore boobs, low tummy ache like af is about to show up any min but only cd19 today, really pleased I have them which I know sounds wierd but means my body has responded to the clomid and hoping for that bfp in 10 days.

anyways soooo tired tonight and just incase I haven't we are bms for 2 more nights - have done it every night since last thurs poor dh is very willing but shattered!!!!!

x x x x

·
Registered
321 Posts
Fingers crossed for you then Sarah!  :)

Why is that men when they're ttc with their wives complain about all the sex, but men who have wives and not ttc complain they don't get enough sex!!!  ;D
Not that DP's complaining mind, but we have had the "baby, I'm tired" line meted out a few times lol. Very irritating  ;D He is now under orders to just give in whenever I pounce on him or appear wearing a slinky nighty  ;D

I have had the same pounding headache now for 3 days and it's annoying me! I'm drinking lots, avoiding chocolate and cheese, getting enough sleep, wearing a hat when I'm outside. I need to take my super dooper strong painkillers but DP's not home from his meeting yet!

Hope you're all doing ok? x

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
We didn't make bms last night I was so tired and poor dh said he couldn't be bothered don't blame him and fairly sure that 6 nights on the trot may have been enough especially as I am sure I ov on mon anyway off for a picnic sorry to run

Emsyg hope that headache is better soon x

·
Registered
272 Posts
Morning all,

Hope everyone is well and getting to enjoy this sun.

I am today on the start of my 2ww, so i will allow my DH some recovery time LOL Poor man he can't cope with heat and has been outside building (he's a builder) and between me and the sun we were kiling him.

Well, its the waiting game for me, so roll on the next two weeks.

I am off out for lunch today with a friend, so that will be nice.

I always feel sick on and off during the 2ww, its the progesterone, it always makes me nfeel a bit dodgy but if i eat little and often it helps. Ohhhhhhhh the joys of TTC.

Good luck all and have a great sunny day

Juliex

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Morning everyone

Well I am on day 3 of my cycle (is that CD3 or something) so come the weekend we're going to be at it like rabbits hopefully!

Actually, the nurse at my GP practice who is also a trained midwife and used to work at a fertility clinic recommended we just BD twice a week throughout the month so I don't want to dilute hubbys little swimmers too much!!!  ;D

Good luck and baby dust all round.

Bellini xxx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
    good grief,

I am way behind, we have all been busy havent we  :)

Off out today to see ' Pingu's ' baby girl for the first time from the Devon & Cornwall thread &
      I am really looking forward to a cuddle  :)

Will read thru all the posts & do a proper post later.

Katy. xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
321 Posts
Morning all,
My headache's got worse and I've just been sick so I hope I've not got a bug or something silly. We're meant to be going out tonight and have my Mum coming to stay over to babysit!  ^idiot^

cd9 for me, so not much going on just yet. Have talked with DP and we've agreed to really go for it this month as my blood test results from last month were so much better than ever before. I shall be walking like John Wayne!  ;D

Will do some personals later, have a ton of chores to do. xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Hi All,

Long time no chat! so many new faces!  Can't keep up
Just to say AF showed up yesterday :(
Back to Square 1 we go yet again!
Hospital appt on Tues to check on my cyst/s - which I suspect is reason behind not conceiving - but we'll see

xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sorry the witch showed Tamsin ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Good luck for your appt Tues hun xx

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
hello :)

I am just posting to say Hi and that I am still reading all of the posts and am thinking of you all for this month.  No bonkathon here yet but it is really early.

Amanda when are you testing ( not counting the tests you have already done ;D)

Back later

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Evening everyone!
Sorry about af tamsin, i hate the b.i.t.c.h. Hope you will join us in our ttc naturally bonkathon when she's gone ;D
Hi emsy how you feeling honey?
Hello amanda, rachel, sarah, spiderwebb and anyone i've missed ::)
Had my opk positive this morning, so looks like cycle is normal for this month as i've taken it from period for 6 days, and its been 7 since finished, so i think im on day cd13.  Bit hard to work out after the last af.  Anyway we are now going to bonk for england for the next few days ^eyes^

Kate xx

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Right...

Hi all, & we have new ones too.. this is getting a busy thread  :)

AMANDA.... I hope you are ok, you havent been on for a few days  ^hugme^

WOULDBEGREAT... How are you ?? Hows the painting coming along ? I have been busy painting
    the railings outside so they match the new black door  :) They needed rubbing down & priming (sp)
    & that bit took 7 hrs as there are fiddly squirly bits but now there is some black paint on but still
    hours of work to go  ???

RACHEL & EMSY... Hope you will both be feeling better soon  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

KATE... Have fun  :) :) Hope this mth works.

TAMSIN... Good luck for app on Tue

JULIE  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
    I hope the next two weeks go quickly for you . Thanks for all the info about bms it was
    really helpful.

SARAH.... Poor DH.. James feels lucky that we cant do it every day I think as baby bonking seems
    to take the fun out of it all doesnt it.

SMARK ( SARAH) Have you looked up the instead cups ??

I will get surge any time between day 9 & 14 cos it never seems to come at the same time each mth
    so I am going to start testing tomorrow.
      The baby was BEAUTIFUL & I loved my cuddles  :) :)

Love Katy. xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi all i thought everyone had gone then i realised new thread  ^idiot^

My dh went to doctors today to see if he can have a sperm test they have referred him to the fertility clinic OMG i didn't even know if we had one on the island  ??? so in a way thats good but scary too (we need to know if he is ok ) the doc said it doesn't make any difference to ttc anyway it only takes one  :-\ and said their could be lots of factors like i could kill of his sperm with cm etc  :eek: He said i need to go too to be tested  :-\  but isn't it a bit soon i was going to wait 6 months we just wanted to know about his sperm count first  :-\

Dh is now stressed and said why do they have to make it so complicated he thought he would go today and take a sample to hospital tomorrow and that would be that but apparently they have changed all the rules and you have to be referred .Now he has some idea how i feel about it all i said its never going to be that simple  ;)

I still have a little painting to do front room skirting and a couple of walls  ^bigbad^

Hi katy are post crossed  ^hugme^

Monitor still says low so thats good shows it is working and gives us a break  :)

Hope everyone is ok lots of love wouldbegreat  ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi girls officially in 2ww, gosh!! One last bms tonight then I'll let him rest. Still having loads of lower tummy discomfort and my boobs are sooooo  sore!! Think what we'll do is every other night till early next week just to make sure I haven't ov, never get a surge on opks just a darker line but not as dark as control line, but all other factors are good, ie cm was lovely and egg white 2/3 days ago and now back to sticky and tacky, sore boobs, lower tummy discomfort and line on opk's is no longer there so assuming it has happened!! aargh
dh said this evening my areolas look a little bumpy but not sure if that is just hopeful/positive thinking. Going to try and hold off testing till next fri night and I have finished my months flying, would be silly to ground myself for one day and if it is bfn I will be in a horrible mood and don't want my poor pssengers to suffer too much!! whereas it means 2 weeks off after so can deal with the disappointment in my own time if that makes any sense! waffling I know heehee

Hope amanda is ok but be nearly her testing time?

off to paint my nails love to all x x x x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
hi lovlies...

just a quicky from me... as you've probably already guessed af arrived yesterday. i was soooo gutted and just feel v teary today. poor dp is staying out of my way! i was so hopeful this mth.. that'll teach me!

i hope you are all well...  ^hugme^ to those that need them... and  ^reiki^ ^pray^ for all those getting ready for the bonkathon!!

amanda xx

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just a quicky from me sorry Amanda  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^lots of love hun and I am here if you need me :-* :-*

Lizzy I have only just saw the picture of the gorgeous one ;D ;D ;D Thank you that did make me smile and I don't mind sharing him either.

Hello to all you others :)

Rachelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Amanda - big hugs so sorry she turned up x x x x x x x x x x x

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hello all,

Another sunny day......No matter how hard it gets TTC girls we must remember a saying i always say ' EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY' thats my take on life.

Got to American guests in and i've just set the table ready to feed them at 9, then bedding washed and on the line to dry, thats my day.

2 days into my 2ww and nothing to report.

Sorry to hear AF got you, shes a pain in the ar** LOL Don't get down hun, you have this next cycle to try and stress will only make things worse, stress is TTC number ones worse enemy.

Fabizzy, hi and hope you are doing well.

Wouldbegreat i have my DH on vits and minerals, they help boost the swimmers, he takes ZINC 15MG, THAT HELPS MAKE HEALTHY SWIMMERS, 1000MG OF VIT C THIS STOPS THE SWIMMERS STICKING TOGETHER, A WELLMAN VIT GENERAL MAINTENANCE, 1000MG OF FLAXSEED OIL AND IF THE SWIMMERS ARE DODGY THEN THERE IS A FEW OTHER VITS THAT HELP AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PLEASE ASK AND I WILL TELL YOU BUT JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD I CAN'T REMEMBER THEM BUT I HAVE THEM WROTE DOWN.

It takes a man 3 months to make a new batch of sperm so results will be seen in 3 months but its well worth your man taking them.

Sarahc, we are on the 2ww together...........GOOD LUCK

Emsy......I hope your headaches have gone, try that forehead stuff, it saves you putting things into your body.

Hi Madison, hope all is good with you.

Hi Bellini, roll on your O day.

Hi Tamsin.

Hello to everyone else and wishing you all pregnant.

Juliex

1 - 20 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.