Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tested early got a neg but been positive ????
just interested really...

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I tested 13dpIUI and got a very definate positive.
I got all depressed, upset and started sorting out my next cycle.
However, 15dpIUI I got up early, and tested again, 2 very dark lines were there, straight away! My tip- don't test until at least 14dpIUI/IVF and test in the morning, when its more concentrated.

Best of luck,
Marie xx

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi
many thanks but do you mean you got neg then pos?
many thanks .. good luck with cycle
marzy
xxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
yes- the 2 dark lines was the positive.
I got a negative 13dpIUI and positive 15dpIUI.

Marie xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi marzy

i got a neg 12dpt and was so upset then test 15dpt and got a weak postive hope this helps
love lilly xxx

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi girls
thanks for that but sadly
today i have some discharge, with blood (tmi sorry girls);

i think its all over for me ..

ill still test on sunday but im not hope ful!!!

thanks again girls
marzy

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hi Marzy
I dont want to get your hope's up but I got 2 negative results (one at 12 days and 1 at 14 days of 2ww) and had a pinky brown discharge then found out 2 weeks after the end of my 2ww that I was pregnant! Know one could say why, either late implant or dodgy test kits (they were around at the time).
Thinking of you
Love
Barb
xx

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Marzy,

Don't give up hope yet, Sunday is still 3 days away yet and the discharge could mean implantation. I know this bit is so hard, but try and hang in there till Sunday morning and I would advise a first response test.

Good luck
jen

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Marzy

Please hang on in there until the weekend as you never know.

I have tested 4 times in the past 2 days - each time with different pee sticks and each time unsuccessful - and I got a bfp today from the official blood test - so the sticks are definitely a waste of time. (and my hcg level today was 72 - and above 25 is considered +ve at my clinic)

Hope all goes well for your test at the weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. ;)
Wendyxx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good luck. I hope it was positive.
I did a couple of tests too early. One at 9 days as thought I was pregnant after my first IUI......I suppose too eager and excited and had lots of twinges going on (due to all the drugs no doubt, sore boobs etc). then had a pregnancy test on day 12 by blood. I live in France (altough I am British) and the test showed positive but it was a false positive as my count was 5ml. just a bit of HCG still lingering away in my system.
The second month of IUI I was told to test at 14 days.
However I have read somewhere that some places test at days 17 to 19 as I suppose it gives you time for your period to naturally arrive within many cycle times.
Hope all goes well for you.
I was supposed to test on Tuesday with a blood test but am going with the flow and just waiting for my period to come as I know it is on it's way. One less thing to have to do.x

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi all
many thanks for responses
im still hanging in there but im definately having af at the mo................................. test sunday
well done wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations i so chuffed for you
xxxxxx
marzy
xx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks Marzy.

I'm having my 2nd test tomorrow so hoping that the levels have gone up as they should.....

Good luck for the weekend...you never know... ;)

Wendyx

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi
hope everything goes well for you and i will celebrate your joy (give me something to celebrate and have an excuse for a glass of wine)..once again
CONGRATULATIONS......
marzy
xxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts