Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am on day 8 of et and i am going crazy.  i have had a slight mucus with a little blood in on day 5 and also when i wiped i had brownish blood on the tissue but nothing since.  i really dont know what to think i have no other symptons apart from slight on off nausea feeling which is too early to be pregnancy related.  has anyone else experienced small mucus with blood?

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

The 2ww can drive you ^idiot^ can't it.

If you're 8dpt then you're over half way there to testing :)

Lots of ladies get some spotting and/or bleeding in 2ww and early pregnancy so try not to worry.  It could be from EC or ET...or it may possibly be implantation.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry or over analyse symptoms. ^hugme^

Have a read of the other posts on the 2ww board (where I've moved your post to :) ) as you'll see yours is a frequently asked question ;)

When's your official test day ?  Wishing you lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
ive just started my 2ww  ;D ive got that to come yet  :eek: just wanting to wish you all the best  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my test date is wednesday 23/04 im not feeling very positive at all, i did a test this morning and it was negative i no its early but i think if i was pregnant something would have shown by now.

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
nott

dont go doing preg tests yourself hunny you will drive yourself crazy  ^idiot^ wait till test day and go to the hospital.

theres a test date for a reason  ^hugme^ sending lots of love and best wishes for a bfp

sending lots of positive vibes your way  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i no your right but i just find it so hard to remain positive anymore.

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
nott...

...it's way way too early to be testing, you're only 10dpt ^police^ ...and no, if you were pregnant, it may not necessarily show up now.

Only once an embryo has reached blastocyst stage at 5 days old will it be ready to start implanting, usually around 24 hours later so when it's about 6 days old....and implantation can take up until it's around 12 days old sometimes.........and only once enough HCG hormone has been released from the embryo will it be detected on hpt...so I really do think you're testing and giving up hope far too early ^hugme^

Hang in there....it's not over yet !

Good luck
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
nott

oh hunny i know its hard to remain positive. whether you are positive or not the outcome will still be the same so try to enjoy at lease being hopeful (says ME like i can!!)  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.