Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there Ruth,

I am actually due to do my HPT tomorrow and have had no bleeding as yet. I'm not on any medications at the moment (eg cyclogest) and just wondered if my period does come, when would that normally be? A few months ago my clinic said that many women start spotting a few days before their day to test, but their information now is that your period may come a few days after your test date (if it is negative that is).
Does this depend on whether you are taking pessaries which can suppress bleeding or is it just down to every individual?

Thank you and hopefully AF will NOT arrive!

Charlie1 xxxx (day 13 2ww....nearly there).

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi

Wishing you all the luck that it doesnt come!!    ^witch^ ^witch^ stay away!!

Just to let you know that mine always arrived about 2 days after testing, although you are right and many start to spot or bleed before hand...hoping its a great sign for you!!

Natxx

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Nat,
Thank you so much for your reply. I did the HPT this moring and got a positive (albeit a bit faint). Can't believe it and feel rather numb. You put your emotions on hold for so long that when you need to cry and ball and be devastated or ecstatic it just can't come out. Guess I'm jut being a bit cautious too as it's v.v.v. early days. I really hope you get you're special gift very soon. I'm sure you will both make a lovely mommy and daddy and Nat, if this doesn't work out for me this time, we are definately not going to be without a family, so we may well chose the same path as you.

Love and best wishes

Charlie 1 xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi again Charlie....

You know what, I though that you might have had good news today....so I am sending you lots of sticky viobes...and extra dark lines for your next test!!... ;D

We are just waiting, although its funny how you wait so long for a family.....and then it hits you that in another year or so our lives are going to be so different....so we go out and make the most of our time together and...l....we are having the most fun we have done in a long time!!  ;D ;D....so all in all we are happy!!...and know we have our special gift one day soon!..

Keep me posted...i will be looking out for ya!

Natxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.