Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am SO devestated :'( we had 2 blasto's transfered on the 24th, period started on day 7 after transfer its horrible, I just want to know why it never worked things were looking so good, I keep blaming myself for being stressed or wondering if I did not rest enough, clinc tell me to keep using the pessaries and test on the 9th but I just dont see the point anymore  :'( anyone had any thing similar happen to them? I could really do with some supportive help xxx

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
Hi Sooki :-*

I have moved your post to the 2ww section of the forum, you should get more replies there.

Is it full period or only light? A lot of ladies suffer from implantation bleeding, perhaps that is why your clinic told you to keep using the pessaries.

Please don't blame yourself, when I spoke to my clinic they said that there was nothing I could do to improve my chances - it really is just one of those things whether it works or not (annoying, I know). They actually told me not to rest during my 2ww, something to do with it being good to keep the blood circulating. Some of my 2ww's I rested for a few days afterwards, some I carried on as normal, and I can't say that it attributed to the success or failure of any of the cycles. And as for stress, I don't know anyone who hasn't been stressed during their 2ww!

If it really is your period starting I am sure the lovely ladies on the Negative cycle board will be able to help you more - CLICK HERE

Sending you huge hugs

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don't be too upset.  I had my usual AF symptoms and bled a couple of days before my test and i'm still bleeding after i got my BFP.  I was sure it was going to be a negative, so don't give up it could be the embies snuggling in and expanding.

Good luck for your test.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.