Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We have been putting Isaac to bed awake for 2/3 weeks now and that is all good. We take him up about 7/8ish say night night, he has a little drink of milk and then he is asleep within minutes. Our problem is that he will wake during the night anything from 2 to 6 times. All he does is stand at his safety gate, shouts mum, I come to him and put him back in his bed and then he goes back to sleep. No tears or anything. This has been going on for months maybe even a year. Doesn't matter if we've had a busy day, a quiet day, whether he's had an afternoon nap or not.

Don't know what to do, any help would b greatly appreciated.

Jo Jo xx

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Hi my lo is 3 in april

Little diffrant to your story but he has always gone to bed awake in the dark. I put him up at 7 and by 430 its play time in here. Some nights he is up another 2 or 3 times and all he wants to do is play. He tells me its waking time. By 430 he will not go back to sleep so I have to get up with him or he will wake the full house.
I'm sorry I don't have any good advice to give you but your not alone on the no sleep

I've been told by my gp his mind is always on the go and he can't turn off. But he will grow out of it. That's no good to me when I'm so tired every day. Even putting him to bed late won't work. He has never slept in the day time ether if he did nod off it was only a power nap

I hope you get sorted soon good luck

X

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Hi

This was ds a few months ago, it started when he was potty trained as he would wake for a wee in the night but then it became habitual as he would wake for no reason at all, just say he needs a hug and then go back to sleep, sometimes it was 3 or 4 times a night ::)
This went on for almost a year!

We invested in a groclock last month and OMG it was worth every penny!! DS loves it and goes to bed at 7pm and comes in to us at 7am when the sunshine is up. Last night was the first night in a month that he has woke in the night but he had a bad dream so let him off ;) ;D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GroCompany-HJ008-Gro-Clock-Sleep-Trainer/dp/B002APJCNE

Best of luck xxx

/links

1 - 3 of 3 Posts