Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow and one day last week I was sick again in the morning.  I've been sick again today - is it normal for the sickness to return?  Or could this be a sign that labour could be around the corner?  Both my other LO's were induced (DD at 40+14 and DS at 39+5 so have never gone into labour naturally before)

Also we are having building work done on the house and lots of rooms need painting - both emulsion and gloss.  I've been helping DH and was wondering if I should avoid the paint as am not sure on the effect on bubs - if any. 

The only good thing is that the work is keeping me going as I'm not thinking about the imminent arrival.  ^idiot^

Thanks

Ashy

Also should have said that I feel as if I'm getting/got a cold as well, not sure if this is making me feel worse as I keep going dizzy and needing to lie down.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
your body is doing a lot at the moment and maybe you need to think if you are doing too much. Sickness can return sometimes and can be due to tiredness and sometimes the need for more food, little and often, to help regulate your blood sugars.

Hope that helps, take care x

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Oink.

I have slowed right down over the last day.  Was really tired!  Have been really stressed over the builders but the end is well and truely in sight as the carpets are being laid tomorrow!

Just hope LO gives me a week or two to recover before she arrives!

Thanks for your help this pregnancy - I would have gone mad if you or Emilycatlin hadn't been there to offer advice!

Ashy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts