Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Sorry to be posting yet another question but I'm not sure what to do for best.
I have been having crampy type pains since Monday and on Monday they felt like periody type pains with back ache.When I went to loo on wiping myself there was a brownish smear (sorry tmi) a bit like the end of the period. I rang my MW and was advised to put a pad on and monitor the situation for an hour which I did. It seemed to ease off and I felt OK if a bit tired and went to bed early.
Early this morning I woke up with that feeling that my period was about to start and uncomfortable cramping type pains again, this went on for a while with the baby kicking quite a bit very low down in my pelvis ( has been breech) this kept me awake for a while. On getting up later on again I had the brown discharge stuff and my back, bottom and lower part of my bump are aching and uncomfortable.
I have rang my MW who advised me to ring the labour ward and say Bubs is breech and would they check me over, but when I did they were obviously busy and advised 2 paracetamol and hot bath.
I have been uncomfortable  for most of the evening now and just don't know what to think/do.I don't want to appear a fussy woman but I just can't seem to get rid of the achy pains round my lower bump and back.

Sorry for long explanation!
Thanks
Dawn x

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

I'm sorry we haven't been able to reply sooner.  How are you doing?

emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
After more discharge and crampy pains went into labour ward to be monitored. In a nutshell all OK , think a lot to do with Bubs position as is still breech with head very high up and that it may have been trying to move without success and 'dislodged' things.
I had slight temp and raised BP but they monitored us and all ok sent home with advice to call if any futher concerns. Am due at breech clinic next week anyway for scan and chat.
Thanks
Dawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts