Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

My cryos  order is winging its way to me!!
3rd attempt  before i go for iui in cyrpus. ..this time uve gone for mot5 x 8....usually get cb smiley day 14/15 which is today and tomoz.... i reckon my LP is only 11/12 days as got 25 day cycle.

Any advice for timing of insem?  Last two times i waited 10hours  after smiley then did it for the next  2 12hours. Thinking of doing  it alot sooner  after smiley  then  afyer that im not sure? ??

Blue x

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Bluestone.  I always think inseming as soon as you get a pos opk is a good idea - it takes time for lh to be processed and expelled in urine, so some time will already have passed since surge. 
My order (4 x mot10) is shipping tomorrow, and I'll be using one straw as soon as I get a pos opk, then every 12ish hours after that.  That's what's worked for me before.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!  ^pray^

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that.... im.just hoping that the postive comes  at the 3pm test then i can leave work at 4 and get it done!  If its there at the 10am i maybe able to shlink off home do it and then go back to work! 

Good luck...let me know when u do urs xxx

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

Opk eventually  arrived at 930 last night. ..cd 18. Usually comes on cd 15....i was beginning to think it wouldn't come!
!
1st insem 1130 last night...planning next  one at 10am....then again tonight  at 11  and Monday morning before  work  at 5am....

Blue.x

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did u time urs?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pretty much the same as you!

Pos opk was Thurs morning (a day earlier than expected), first insem at 11am (swimmers arrived at 10:10!) then 8pm, 10am, and the last one at 7pm.  I didn't have a strict schedule, just fitted them in when I had the time and I thought they were spaced far enough apart.  Wish I'd been able to do two more the next day too, to be 100% sure I caught ov, but nothing I can do about that now.

Hope everything goes to plan for you Blueestone!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds  good!  Ur on the tww now...i will.join u soon! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts