Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have 4 days left til my test at the hospital!!! Luckily i am quite busy this week, but was feeling quite positive like you have to, was little af pains and backachie for a few days and then nothing yesterday!!  Not feeling quite so positive now and I daren't do a test because I know it will be negative.  These ^evil^ progesterone injections will be doing it !!!!!!

Has anyone had a BFP with pains on and off?? clinching at straws I know......

good luck to all still on 2ww sending you all  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Meggie Moo

I have had a/f pains on and off since et, they started of quite sore but after a few days had calmed down, but they still were happening on and off after that and I got a bfp this week so try to stay positive and all the best for a good result in 4 days time  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Cheryl ^spin^

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gosh your test was good getting a BFP on day 11!!!! maybe it is twins!!!!!

Thanks and good luck to you, I shall let you know my result.

Congratulations on your pregnancy x

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Meggie Moo

Pray it's a BPF.  I had af pains with both my IVF treatments and had a BFP on each, so try to stay positive.

Flumpette x

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it is so difficult though isn't it?  every symptom you see as a positive sign only to be shot down at the end, but hopefully not this time.  My friend said I looked different the other day, my skin etc and said she would be absolutely shocked if I weren't pregnant, suppose you have to believe it or not don't you.  Anyway have felt rough to say the least the past few days, especially today.  backache, weak and tired and just want to sleep.  No af pains though again since day before last.

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
I Have 6 days left on 2ww - it's torture, isn't it?!  I have also had twinges and stuff - it's impossible to tell what's what.  I tend to feel queasy :p earlier in the day, which then comes and goes in waves, and then get really knackered and tearful  ^mercy^in the evening.  I am really trying not to overanalyse symptoms, but it's so hard not too.  Feel quite rough a lot of the time.  Had a BFN last time - really want this to work!!

Can't help getting negative sometimes - DH is really positive this time.  Don't know what to think!  My BF is v positive too - is it only me that isn't?!

Fingers crossed

Sallywags

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Meggie Moo

I've had AF pains since ET, and couple of queasy moments, but same symptoms as 1st IVF which was BFN, so just don't know.

Its probably best to do the test on the day they said, as they told me, if I did it before the 2 weeks it could come up positive because of Hcg injections and it could then actually be a negative when testing at end of 2 weeks.

I'll be thinking of you Thursday, sending you lots of luck for a BFP

Good luck
Tracey
xx  ^2ww^ ^Exercise!2^ ^goodluck^

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi TJ, I did a First Response pregnancy test this lunchtime - it was a  ^BFP^ I can't believe it - will feel better though when confirmed on thursday hopefully x

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
MEGGIE MOO  that's fantastic....well done you and how brave for testing early.  Enjoy your test on Thursday, you can go in there with a smile on your face  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Allison xxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks - I have only ever tested twice in all our cycles, just felt different.  Long haul now though.  Hope thursday goes ok. Shall let you know x

Good luck to all on 2ww x

·
Registered
526 Posts
Meggie Moo - Great news hun  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

Love Cheryl xx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Cheryl, much appreciated. Very early days, but hope is there.

CONGRATULATIONS to you too Cheryl, hope everything goes ok x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hiya Meggie Moo

"CONGRATULTAIONS" - I am sooooooooooooooooo pleased for you. ^banana^ ^banana^

Love
TraceyJayne
xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.