Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Had fourth cycle in march and again I did not get to testing.  Day 11 brought the witch in full force!!  This has happened on all my treatments except one FET which resulted in a chemical pregancy.
After our consulation with Mr Lowe at Manchester Care he has decided to refer us to George at Nottingham.
Level one testing showed a slight problem so I had low dose asprin and clexane this time.  Mr Lowe has advised we do the Level 2 chicago tests , because he can not understand why things have not worked.  Egg quality was good as is sperm quality, although is was surgically extracted.
Really in no mans land at the moment waiting for an appointment.

Any advice or information about what the tests look for would be really aprreciated.
Many thanks

Denise x

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Denise,

I'm so sorry to read about the failed attempts. I know what it's like to end a cycle with an early bleed - bl**dy awful and heartbreaking.

I've not seen George at CARE but hear wonderful things about him. We were treated at the ARGC when Dr Beer (RIP) used to come from America for consultations.

You may find his webpage useful as it discusses some of the same tests.

http://repro-med.net/index.php

This external webpage is not the responsibility of Fertility Friends

Hope this helps

Kindest regards,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.