Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 months in the 'Kingdom of Doom' that is fertility treatment, I am cautiously very excited to say that my DW got a  ^BFP^ on Monday (subject to all the tests etc).  I feel exceptionally lucky.

When I was told some time ago that I had male factor issues it seemed that my whole world crumbled around me.  96% abnormal forms doesn't sound good in anyones book and panic mode set in - could I ever have a biological child? 

Well thanks to an amazingly understanding and considerate DW who I love more than my Playstation, some incredible medical science,the unswerving support of my friends and this brilliantly informative website it seems that I may just be able to.

My heart goes out to those that have to go through this rubbish process and will be thinking of you as your journey progresses.

Take care

C

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Hey Congrats!

Tony

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
congratulations to you and your DW on this wonderful news.  Its great when you can beat the odds huh??!!

Heres to a happy healthy pregnancy!

:)

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on yours and your DW BFP!

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
HUGE congratulations to you and your DW on your BFP!!

Enjoy every minute

Nikki xx

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done to you & DW on your fab ^OMGBFP^ Like you we had a 2% viable sperm in a low count of just 4 million BUT like you say miracles do happen  ;)

Sam xxx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
MASSIVE congratulations to you and your DW, wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months and beyond.

Bev xx

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Huge congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :)

(although I'm not sure comparing your  love for your wife to your love for a playstation is wise in her hightened hormonal state!!) ;D ;D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Congratulations to you both!

ICSI's a miracle procedure, isn't it?  My DH and I got a BFP on our 2nd ICSI and he had a sperm count of 400,000 (yep, not even a million), 10% motility and ZERO "normal", whatever that means.  We had a m/c but it certainly gives hope!

·
Registered
11,791 Posts

To you and your DW on your ^BFP^

x x x x x

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congratulations to both you and your wife.  I love the playstation comment  ;D  ;D

Heres to a healthy and happy pregnancy.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on your BFP.

Emma
x x x x

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^congrats^ to you and your DW on your ^BFP^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts