Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies,

I am having terrible terrible upper back pains the ones I get every month a week before AF is to start.  I just had Egg transfer on April 16th, transfer to embies..  I also notice some scant brownish discharge also that I get every month before AF.  What do you all think?  Has anyone of you ever encountered this?

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I've moved your post to the 2ww board as that's the most appropriate place for any questions relating to your 2ww.

Also, I replied to your same question on your other thread on 2ww board (please try to avoid duplicating ;) )...here's the link to your other thread with the response...

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=137324.0

You'll see from reading lots of previous threads on the 2ww board (try using search tool) that yours is a very frequently asked question. Lots of ladies get a little bit of spotting or bleeding in 2ww and early pregnancy....and the other symptoms you mention are also very common.

I know it's easier said than done but it's very early days and your embies will only just be ready to start implanting today so you never know, it could be implantation bleed.

Good luck
Natasha

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
I do remember you from your last treatment cycles, yes ;) ;D

Just try to keep yourself busy....bit of retail therapy perhaps...get DH to take you out for lunch...treat you to a new pair of shoes afterwards.  What about a manicure/pedicure (although be careful of essential oils and acrylic nails).....a cut and blow dry (head massage at hairdressers is always soooo good !).....any DVDs you been meaning to watch or books you've been meaning to read ???

Anything to take your mind off the symptoms because honestly, having been here 6 times through IVF, 6 times through clomid and god knows how many times through ttc naturally and I can tell you, there is just no way of knowing what's happening so try not to even speculate !

Just think of those embies getting themselves comfy.

Good luck
Natasha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.