Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just wondering if anyone else experiencing similar ive been having pains since 2 days before my bfp they have got better not as bad but its just like a dull ache all the time now.

wondering if anyone has had this and gone on to have a sucessful pregnancy or experiencing the same?

thanks

xx

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi
  I did'nt want to read and run I experienced lots of pains at the start of my pregnancy sometimes they doubled me over and as you can see from my ticker it was absolutely fine I was told it was everything stretching so try not to worry

Tracy x

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Hi Poppylou, congatulations on your BFP  ^reiki^  Tracy is right, pains can be quite common in early pregnancy as your uterus and ligaments start to stretch and the pregnancy gets established.  I wouldn't worry unless they become crippling or you have lots of blood.  It all sounds normal to me so try to enjoy!  Paracetamol is safe to take in pregnancy if you need to.

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations! sounds normal to me like the others have said. When i get too crampy i take it as a sign to sit down and put my feet up :)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I am nearly 7 weeks and still getting pains and cramps. I had an u/s at 5 weeks and they could see no cause for the pain.
Fingers crossed we are both ok  ^pray^

Sue

·
Premium Member
6,153 Posts
Aches, pains, twinges, cramps - all normal.

I even get severe ripping pains when sneezing, coughing, moving suddenly. I am told it is normal due to the ligaments being stretched.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks girls for all replys makes me feel better.  thought i would just relax after BFP lol but it just gets worse and something else to worry about lol

·
Premium Member
6,153 Posts
This is only the start my hun - HAHAHAHAHA ;D

I've got my 12 week scan on Thursday and I'm petrified!

·
Registered
27 Posts
With my DD i only stopped worrying at 24 weeks when i knew, God forbid anything we to start early, baby had a chance!

Second time round i'm the biggest worry wart. Have been avoiding carrying DD who is a heavy 2 year old, since my egg collection. Last night we had a big tantrum so i ended up carrying her up the stairs and then had an evening a sharp pains and weird feelings in my thighs! Thankfully everything seems fine today... just goes to show how much we want these little ones!

Fingers crossed all of our twinges and pains are good :)  ^pray^

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well pains have eased off and ive felt normal toaday well as normal as you can feel lol x

·
Premium Member
5,306 Posts
Glad the pain has eased Poppylou! I also had lots of stretching type pains early on, still get them now sometimes. As other ladies have said, it's to do with all your ligaments etc stretching under the influence of pregnancy hormones. You only really need to worry if the pain becomes severe, if it doesn't settle when you rest, or if you have heavy bleeding. So try not to worry, though I know it's hard! Congratulations and all the best for a happy pregnancy  ^hugme^ :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts