Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my lil masiie princess moo has recently been coughing every night for about the past week?  ???
its only at night though not one cough during the day? her room is aired all day (when its warm) and its not dusty in the room so what do you reckon is causing it?
  :p ems xxx

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Hi,

ds2 was like that and ds3 is quite noisy at night as well. With ds2 it definately co-incided with starting to teeth - in fact he's still like it at the mo as he's trying to cut some big back teeth - they produce extra saliva so when they lie down it makes them cough. I did read somewhere about extra saliva production as they get towards 5-6 months and getting ready to wean.

It could be that she's about to go down with a cold or something though?

The biggest tip I can give you is to slightly raise the head end of her mattress  ;)

S xxx

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
A damp towel over the radiator or a bowl of water in the room might help too. I find if the air is very dry N coughs more.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers girlys :) xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
479 Posts
also a high pollen count at the moment - but unless she is coughing during the day too, i'd agree on the saliva thing, the raising of the bed end and the moistening air thing!

A

·
Registered
954 Posts
My DD like this eveytime she cuts a tooth,And it always turns out to be a chest infection chemist said to me if cough isnt no better after week take Lo to doctors,

bless!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts