Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi  :)

I had my 7 week scan on Monday and pleased to report that all is well so far  :) However the Doctor did say I have a 5cm cyst on my right ovary. She was very reassuring and said it was supporting the pregnancy with hormones and just to mention it at the 12 week scan so they can check it. She also said not to over-exert myself, though I'm unclear with a toddler how to manage that  ???
Anyway I made the mistake of looking on Google to see what I could find out and managed to end up alarming myself  ::) Is there anything to worry about and by not over-exerting myself, exactly what should I be trying to avoid? I don't have much pain, apart from occasionally when I get up from sitting or lying.

Thanks  :)
Best wishes,
Eclaire  ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

This isn't something I've seen very often, but it sounds like you will be monitored carefully, just listen to your body, if you are tired, have a rest, don't do any fast exercise, just take things easy, and obviously if you start to have a pain either ring your gp or go to the hospital,

Emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Emilycaitlin  :)

Best wises and merry Christmas,
Eclaire  ^daisy^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.