Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks looking for some advice please.

Had et on monday with day 3 embies. Felt fine till yesterday had low public ache but nil else. Today started having sore cramps mainly over right ovary and right groin and have tender boobs. Terrified this is AF on her way early just took 2 paracetamol to see if this helps settle things but wondered what everyone thought. God I really want this cycle to work.
Appreciate any help/advice offered

Whippet x

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Whippet,

It's me from GG!! Please don't worry about this - the unfortunate thing is that the cyclogest replicates AF symptoms and so we spend the whole 2ww thinking AF is about to show which is terrible for stress levels. Also, from having read lots of posts about these symptoms on my 2ww's, a BFP can also have symptoms such as you describe. So, although it causes worry - believe me I know!! - it can be a good sign. Your ovary pain is likely to simply be them reacting to all the stims and then having the embies put back and tender (.)(.) likely to be cyclogest related - you must tell yourself it is not the AF. Remember implantation should occur round now so that's what it could be!

Take care,

Cxx

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hi Whippet  ^reiki^

I had a dull ache, pain and cramping early on and during my 2ww, lots is going on down there, so try not to panic!  I was even woken up with a cramp on my left ovary at one stage.

Best of luck and sending you lots of  ^reiki^ , best of luck with testing!

Louj x  :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ladies never was a patient sort, what will be will be for us just got to keep hoping. Thanks again

Whippet x

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hi Whippet
I had ET on Friday and yesterday had really bad AF type pains and sore (.)(.) and was terrified AF is looming but am reassuring myself with it being the side effects of the ustrogan as that lists those as side effects.  Dont know about you but I am really bloated and I think wearing slightly tight trousers is not helping the pains.  Am off so when at home am not bothering to do my trousers up!!  I am trying desperately hard to stay positive.  Was until yesterday! 

Hope its going ok for you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

^No AF^

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Libeth /i agree with the bloated belly I cant stand anything on my tummy. My cramps have settled now a bit spotty ha what next. Staying positive as not long to go now. Try ans stay positive honey 2ww is an age am sure someone sneaks extra days in when our backs are turned  ;D

Whippet x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts