Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went for my scan today exactly 6 weeks and nothing.  I am devestated.  Could see no signs of internal bleeding or anything in the tubes as such and my lining was nice and thick but it still is not helping with the fact that there is nothing there. 

I did another pregnancy test tonight and still positive so what is wrong.  Is this normal.  I have to go back on Monday so will be 6 + 4 days will this still to be soon as I dont think I could go through again what I did today.

Thanks

Superted

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Superted, it could be late implantation - don't give up hun and good luck on Monday ;)  If you look on the 1st tri board you will see that this has happened to a few ladies who went back for another scan and saw bubs and a heartbeat.

Thinking of you.

Nic G xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi

I echo what nicola has said I have seen it several times on here, try not to worry.  Sometimes a few days or a week can make all the difference...

Good luck

Croc

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi Superted

I hope the other girls are right - and it is late implantation, but looking at it realistically I would prepare yourself for the worst as to not even see a sac at 6 weeks is not really that good.

I don't want to sound harsh, but just don't want you to get your hopes up too much.

At my first scan - 6 weeks - there was no heartbeat and they said embryo was a bit small for 6 weeks.  I had another scan at 7 weeks where we did see a hearbeat, but at a 9 week scan the embryo had shrunk alot in size and the hearbeat had gone .... :'(

I was told to wait to m/c, but nothing had happened after 2 weeks ....so they booked me in for D&C the following week.  My body had pretty much absorbed back the embryo, but I still had to have the sac removed.

I hope with all of my heart they find something at your next scan, but please be prepared as there is nothing worse than everybody raising your hopes to have them crushed again.

Kxx

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ruth

Do you think I should be preparing myself for the worst of have you heard of people finding a late sac?  Or is it really all over?

Also why have I not had any bleeding to date?

Thanks for your help.

Superted

·
Registered
387 Posts
Superted

I hope you get some answers soon and find out what's happening with your pregnancy, it must be driving you nuts.

I had no bleeding - the heartbeat must have stopped somewhere between 7 and 9 weeks - I didn't have a D&C until 12 weeks but I never had any bleeding at all.

I hope all turns out to be fine for you and it was just late implantation.

Kim
x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.