Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im coming up to my 5th week of being pregnant and am nervously waiting for my 1st scan next week.  I dont feel any different at all apart from the very odd twinge (had a lot stronger twinges when I was on the 2WW) and am now worried it's died already.  There are no signs of blood though.
Can anyone tell me if they've not experienced any symptons when in early stages but it's still been fine?
Paranoid!
Jayne

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hi

Although I did faint when I was on my 5th week and split my head on the table - I don't remember experiencing any proper symptoms til about week 7 and even then they came and went.

Think positive and I really hope all goes well in your scan.

A
xxx

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Congrats on your bfp!!!
I had no symptoms AT ALL, other than a no show from af when concieved dd naturally. Didn't test till gone 5 weeks, was totaly shocked  :eek: at bfp!!! Though we had been ttc!  ;)
Tiredness kicked in at about 7-8 weeks I think, but that was it!
Good luck!!!
Love Cindersxxx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Jadams said:
Im coming up to my 5th week of being pregnant and am nervously waiting for my 1st scan next week. I dont feel any different at all apart from the very odd twinge (had a lot stronger twinges when I was on the 2WW) and am now worried it's died already. There are no signs of blood though.
Can anyone tell me if they've not experienced any symptons when in early stages but it's still been fine?
Paranoid!
Jayne
I know it is hard not to panic... but everyone is different, and remember people who conceive naturally often do ont know they are pregnant until they miss their period. Try not to worry.

·
Registered
448 Posts
symptoms can really run the gamut from nothing to extreme so try not to judge yourself against an expectation.

i had virtually no symptoms this entire pregnancy, just a very slight bit of nausea maybe around 8-10 weeks and then some bouts of fatigue and increased hunger roughly around the same time.

by week 18 i was convinced the baby had died (though we had seen him on three scans by then). it gets a lot easier once you feel them moving all the time. :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hiya,

Another of the "very little symptoms" brigade here - very little nausea (and then only between about weeks 8 and 12) and the only big issue I had was tiredness (diagnosed as anaemic too which didn't help).

Everything pretty much went after 13 weeks and the only things now are a few twinges every now and again and insomnia!

Congratulations and good luck!

Karen x

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hiya

I have had NO symptoms all the way through! Had loads of scans as I just didn't believe I was pregnant!!
Make the most of it! I can say that now I know but at the time I was wishing to be sick just once!!

Good Luck with your scan!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone for all your replies.  Made me feel better but I think I'm still going to be neurotic but I suppose that's normal in pregnancy!
Good luck to all
Jayne xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Jayne congrats on the BFP.

I didnt test till i was nearly 6 weeks pregnant as i would often be late on my AF so just assumed my AF was late again. So i had NO idea i was pregnant - when i told my mum at 7 weeks pregnant then the symptons hit me - didnt stop being sick till i was 21 weeks pregnant and still feel sick a lot now and not had the best of pregnancies - sounds terrible but wish i could have had a sympton free pregnancy as this is no fun at times!

Good luck with the scan

Kate xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts