Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Please can anybody help me as I am 6 weeks pregnant but look more like 12 + weeks.  Ever so bloated it is not OHSS as just had 5 eggs collected.

However I do suffer from Irritable Bowel and wondered if this was the problem.

What can you do if retain fluid as some people said could be this.

Any advice would be great.

thanks

Jane12

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hiyar Jane :)

I am suffering the exact same thing.  I am 7w6d and am still feeling bloated and like you look like I'm about 4 months!!!  I'm sure it is completely normal as long as you are not in any pain.  I have been suffering with constipation so I am sure this may be adding to the bloatedness.

Hope this helps.

Kerrie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks kerry nice to know I am not the only one.

I have my first scan tomorrow so will check with the clinic when they see me.

take care

Jane12

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good look with the scan tomorrow Jane.  I have my first one last week, it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Let me know how you get on.

All the best

Kerrie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello Jane

I am just over 11wks pregnant and for about three weeks after I found out I was pregnant I was very very bloated.

I worried about it too and even phoned my clinic and made an appointment for the drs.

Eventually it settled down and up to now my pregnancy is going well!!

I found drinking hot water with a splash of lemon in it helped reduce the bloating and made my tummy feel a bit more settled.

suex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.