Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone else testing around 7th Feb?
We had 1 9 cell put back on Friday and they said t do a home pregnany test 2 weeks and 3 days :( later on the 7th Feb.
Anyone elses wait so long?

Anyway would love to talk to someone who is due to test around same time x

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Shellie, Just to say Good luck hun with the 2ww. I'm on day 3 and test on the 4th Feb. Theres's a number of us who are testing on the 3rd/4th/5th on another thread just next to this one, I'm sure more will join who are the same date as yours so if you want you can come and join us? ^hugme^ xxxxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi shellie
i had a 4cell 2dt yesterday so my testing date is the 8th feb itdoes feel so long away
loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and loads of  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

good luck  ^reiki^

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hi ya

I had 2, 2cell transferred last Thursday, 2 days after EC. I have to test on 6th Feb, 17days after ET. I think I will cave in before that but hope to hold out until at least the 5th.

Trying hard not to think about it but keep finding myself on this website reading through loads of posts.

Maybe we can try and keep each other sane lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
hiya josiejo
im the same i only started my 2ww yesterday and im already thinking about when i can test ive sort of convinced myself to wait until at least day 9/10  ::)
i think it would be a great idea 2 try an keep each other sane  ^idiot^  lol

lots of positive thoughts  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hiya,
I'm testing on 7th feb too!
I've had one compacting (had been 8 cell and our before transfer but was dividing again during transfer!) embie transferred today.
Let's all go slowly crazy together :)
Luce x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello testing buddies, good luck to you all xxxx

I was hoping they would give me a test date of the 5th as it is hubbys birthday on the 5th. Might just do a sneaky one lol x

·
Registered
486 Posts
How come you have to wait so long to test?  Is it due to having lots of HCG jabs or something else?
Our clinic says 2 weeks, but I know, so many people are on very different things!
x

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey girls, mind if I join in? I'm testing on 7th Feb too - looks like there'll be lots of us to keep ecah other company over the next, em, 13 days  :eek: I had two day 3 embies transferred yesterday and am resting up now for a couple of days. I was surprised they said the 7th coz I though you could test 14 days after ec?? Lots of stickiness and babydust to all x

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hi Lillyan, ooh another 7th Feb tester :)  lovely.
Many clinics say 2 weeks from embryo transfer, some say a few more days on top of that, but I think it's always timed from transfer rather than egg collection.
Hope you've got 2 fab sticky ones!
xxx

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi, hope you don't mine me join in, my test date is on 9th Feb, ET was yesterday with 2 embies onboard, this is our last chance and I hope and pray we all have positve news soon ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ and we can meet up and a drink (fruit juice ok) together, how's this sound?

I experience nausea this morning (5am) while making myself a cup of tea, luckily only few min, has anyone experience this before?
I also have some red spots on my leg which start 3 days after EC, some are really itchy, just don't know what to do.
I give myself a week off, so today is pyjamas day for me, DH bring me tea/coffee + biscuits which is nice, unfortunately he also brought in a speed notice letter from police ...my day can't get better then this!!!

X mari

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi mari
were all aiming to keep each other sane during this 2ww but dont think its possible  ;D
lots of luck an baby dust hope your embies are sticking  :)
my testin date is the 8th feb but i really dont think i'll b able to wait that long i'l go  ^idiot^

loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

mrs macca x

·
Registered
371 Posts
hi mrs macca, yes we are on very early of 2ww, it's not easy but hope we can encourage each other not to go too  ^idiot^
sending you and all other 2ww  ^fairydust^

And for all stimming ladies,  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
35 Posts
hello everyone!

I had one put back in on Friday  (omg, feels like a month ago!) and will be testing on 7th as well ... i never thought to ask how many cells it had - did you ask or did they just tell you? as its my first time this whole thing has just been a mystery really! I have 2 weeks off work to see friends, watch dvds and STRESS! HA! not sure that was the best idea now i am 2 days into my 'holiday' and have stomach ache from thinking about things!!

From other ladies' posts I see that it might be tempting to test before the 7th? would you advise this or not do you think???

wishing all you ladies lots and lots of calm, positivity and baby dust and cuddles! xxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
28 Posts
hiya eesha
i only had my embie put back in on sunday an it feels like a life time ago  ::)
i just got told it was a 2 day 4 cell embryo i didnt ask they just told us this is our first time aswel an praying its gonna be the lucky one  ^pray^
its not advised that you test before your date incase of false results and i suppose thats sort of why this threads a good idea we can hopefully support each other especially in trying to stop us all from testing early lol
but think i might not b able to hold out till the 8th  ::)
ive had a cramping tummy ever since ec and its still not gone  :(

good luck and loads of positive thinkin  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont know why they said to wait so long :( definatly be going mad by 2 weeks 3 days  ^idiot^

I have had no hcg injections since my last one 36 hours befor egg collection  :(

Sending lots of baby dust  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^hugme^ :-*  to all of you xxxx

·
Registered
486 Posts
Evening girls :)
Please please please, for your own sanity, do not test early.  The date your clinic has given you is the first date that they think you will get a conclusive result.  Unfortunately, an early test can give a false result either way, which only leads to heartache and you won't know for sure til test day.  SO please, be strong, I have seen too many girls test early and get a false result and put themselves thru so much needlessly.
The oracle has spoken ;)  I'm not really the oracle, but after 6 cycles I've heard and seen alot!

Now I am thinking of doing a little list of dates for those testing on or around the 7th so we can all keep up...

Friday 4th Feb
nevergiveuphope - 2 frosties

Sunday 6th Feb
JosieJo - 2 embies

Monday 7th Feb:
ShellieO - one embie
Eesha44 - one embie
Lucyloo12 - one embie

Tuesday 8th Feb:
MrsMacca - one embie

Hope I got all the facts right :)
Chin up girls, less than a fortnight to go for us all!
xxxx

·
Registered
35 Posts
oooh it's quite exciting isnt it!!! Thanks for doing the list Lucyloo, you are definitely the organised one!!

I am totally convinced NOT to do a test before 7th now - thanks for the advice!!! I am meant to be going in to work straight afterwards, prob not a good idea either way! I think i will extend my leave by a day ....

What have you girlies been doing to take your minds off things? I am trying to keep my baby hopes in some kind of check by fantasising about owning a little black labradoodle puppy - even though i am highly allergic!! I think i will try to find a dogs home tomoro and offer my walking services!!

Hope your tummy ache goes soon Mrs M ^reiki^

xxxx

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey girls,
There's lots of us here now!! Thanks for the advice on early testing lucyloo. We can support each other and hold out  ^hugme^ Just adding my name to the list:

Friday 4th Feb
nevergiveuphope - 2 frosties

Sunday 6th Feb
JosieJo - 2 embies

Monday 7th Feb:
ShellieO - one embie
Eesha44 - one embie
Lucyloo12 - one embie
Lillyan - 2 embies

Tuesday 8th Feb:
MrsMacca - one embie

1 - 20 of 163 Posts