Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if how im feeling is normal.
I found out 2 weeks ago that i am carring twins (yippee)...but i dont feel really sickly, or tired.  I have always assumed that with twins the symptoms would be more obvious.
Well, about 2 weeks ago, i started feeling sick when i woke up, but as soon as i got out of bed it went away.  I then got a really bad cold and had hardly any sick feeling for 7 days.  Sunday night through to Monday morning i felt really poorly, but it was like i had eaten something funny.  Then each morning again for the rest of this week ive jus felt a little sick until i get up.
I do feel constantly hungry, even after I eat so i have taken to eating little(ish) and often.
With regards to feeling tired, as i have had a cold, i have been taking it really easy with a couple of days off work, and some early nights...could this be the reason im not getting excessivly tired.
I do have sore boobs, and whitish discharge (sorry tmi)...but other than that i feel fine.....
Do you think i am worring unnecessarily and that i am just lucky not to be worse.
Please let me know how you all feel/felt at 8 weeks.
I guess i will be more sure tomorrow as i have 2nd scan.
Thanks for your time
Sally
^idiot^ ^idiot^ :) :) ^idiot^ ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hi Sally

Congrats on the twinnies :) My first few weeks I did feel sick (just like you..odd times)

but to be honest its nothing as to how I feel now...its actually getting worse.

Everyone is different and you are doing the right thing by eating little and often.

Sorry I couldnt be more help...good luck for the scan tommorow ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Charley xx

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
sally

try not to worry chic although I know its hard. I had nausea but it started about 10 weeks and lasted through till about 16. Only had a couple of big barfs and felt a real fraud compared to some of the poor girlies on here!
My nausea also was never in the morning but at tea time, and I struggled to eat tea for a while. Thankfully it passed, and am eating everything now.
I appreciate that sometimes it doesn't feel that you are pregnant because of the lack of symptoms but hang in there.....they will arrive, and when you get to not seeing your toes like me, you know that you are really pregnant!!!

take care chic
love Rachel x

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Sally
I wouldn't worry hun, you sound just how I felt at 8 weeks, and now I'm 17 weeks! I'm sure you're fine.

XXX

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Sally :)

I am carrying twins too and am suffering with the most appalling nausea and actually throwing up too (tmi sorry) so I would be sooooo grateful not to have any symptoms !!!

However, my cousin who also carried twins never had a single symptom, never sick or anything for the whole of her pregnancy !

I think you are just one of the lucky ones, although it is still early days and it could kick in soon ;D 

Good Luck with the scan tomorrow - I am sure all will be fine :)

Love Jennifer xx xx

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Hi Sally

Try not to worry too much hunny im nearly 11 weeks and have hardly no symptoms at all

Martine xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.