Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Wonder if you can help me?

This may be all normal but I have no idea .. please excuse me if I'm being a big baby .. I am a drama queen!

I feel weird ... I have pain in both sides of my tummy .. like when I'm stimming ... I went for my scan last Friday and the consultant never mentioned anything being abnormal etc .. and I have now been discharged from my IVF clinic and I am in the hands of the GP (scary!!!)  I'm 8 weeks now ... could it still be my ovaries ... would they have seen them on my scan (external ultra sound)

Should I go and see my GP?  We are not talking major pain ... but quite uncomfortable .. and I'm getting stabbing pains after I pass water ( no burning etc )

Thanks,

Westies xx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Westies

It could be ligament pain as your uterus stretches. Could it be cystitis? Whatever drink plenty of water. If you are concerned you could call your midwife or the midwives office at the local hospital.

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Westies
                  I also had pain i went to my local hospital and they said as long as  there was no bleeding i would be fine and i now have a healthy baby boy who is now11 weeks so dont worry and enjoy your pregnancy

luv caz xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts