Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ruth

Just wondering if you can help me. Last night I was awake at about 4.30 till 5.30am with tummy ache....certainly not unbearable and no cramping but I was very aware of it as I am not sleeping well anyway.

Of course I am concerned that this could be something sinister.....are tummy pains common during early weeks of pg normal? I have experienced this before a week or so ago. and again it was druing the night. 

Anyway I have my 2nd scan tomorrow so I guess I will find out either way tomorrow anyway.

Hope you can offer some advice.

love
Clover

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I used to get tummy pains in the night when pregnant but it was hunger!!! I would always take a banana upstairs with me and have a mouthful or two and that settled it down. Bizarre I know!
I am sure everything will be fine with your scan tomorrow. Hope you see a nice beanie!!

Ruth

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hiya hun

I quite often get the same tummy ache. I think its just where everything is stretching. I'm not getting cramps or any signs of bleeding so I dont worry about it.

Take care, good luck for your scan

Dawn x

·
Registered
838 Posts
aww bless you. When I found out I was pregnant (at 4 weeks). I panicked about everything, but now I have had a couple of scans, I'm really chilled out!

Good luck :)

Dawn x

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Clover

I always used to get tummy pains in the night-  :( right up to about 10 weeks I think.  I am sure it is just stretching and nothing to worry about!  It is hard I know because you watch out for every little twinge. ::)

Good luck with the rest of your pregancy- I am sure you will be just fine :) ^reiki^

Kitty 4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts