Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning ladies  :)

I woke up at 4am this morning and had a moment of madness and got my HPT out and tested with a faint ^reiki^!!!! I wasn't going to test until at least the weekend but I just did it...I didn't expect to see anything but a faint BPF line appeared next to the test line, couldn't believe it.  I had my trigger shot (ovridrel) at 9.30pm on 30th March, does anybody know if this should be out of my system by now?

My intention is not to POAS again until the weekend and hopefully it will be darker  ^pray^

Has anybody else had a genuine BFP  ^reiki^ at this stage?

I soooo  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ this is real.

Saski xxxxx

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi,

It is very early still, so just treat it cautiously, however I would say it is a geniune BFP, as the trigger shot would be out your system by now.

I don't mean to sound negative, its just a lady on the babycentre last week got a BFP 5 days before OTD and told all her friends and family and then she started bleeding.

However I am sure you will fine, get that champagne on ice until OTD! : )

x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi  :) Thanks so much for you reply, it's just so good to hear other opinions.  I nearly didn't even tell my hubby that I tested, I can't believe I did...I really should have waited!

I seriously need to be more patient  ^bigbad^ LOL

x

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hiya

I tested ^BFP^ 9dp3dt and was blessed with twin boys!!

I tested early with my girls too and also got a ^BFP^ but that was a FET so no trigger!

Congratulations hunny your PG!! Was it a double transfer? Maybe it's twins??  ;)

CLP  :-*

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi CLP  :)

Thanks for your lovely message  ^hugme^

Wow, you must be such a proud mummy, congratulations on both sets of twins! they are all so cute, what a lovely photograph.

I did indeed have a double embryo transfer.  I'm not going to test again until at least Friday, I  ^pray^ it's a PG, I would be so amazed.  I only had 3 eggs collected this time and 2 of them fertilized which they transferred, so would be such a blessing if I'm really PG.

Lots of love
Saski xxxxx

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi,

You can definitely get a BFP with a low number of eggs, especially if the eggs were good ones.  When I done my IVF I crumbled at 12 days past ET and tested then.  From reading on these sites, I think I actually done quite well to wait that long : )

Good luck for Friday.

x

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
No problem hunny! I will keep everything crossed for you! And  ^pray^ you will be holding a health baby (or two) in 8mths!

Is OTD Sunday?? I will be back to see how it goes!

I started testing on 6dpt with my girls!  ^police^

CLP  :-*

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Staceysm  ^hugme^
That is good holding out until 12dpt, on my 1st cycle I managed 11dpt.  This 2nd IVF cycle I've been all over the place, it has been harder for me this time round. xxxx  ^hugme^ xxxx

Cutelittlepumpkin, awww thanks hun, that would just be so amazing, at the moment I just can't imagine getting to actually hold our baby/babies, the thought is such a happy one but I just seem to have been a bit unlucky so far...I'm trying so hard to be positive though  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

My OTD is Monday but am defo gonna test on Friday aswell, I just cannot resist! even my DH thinks it is a good idea so I suppose I will!!!!!

Thanks so much for your support, it means alot  ^hugme^
Love Saski xxxxxx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi  :)

I did a clearlblue digital this morning at 11dp3dt and it said 'PREGNANT' have not quite registered it yet! after previous problems though I am going to remain grounded with it all until at least 12wks, it all feels quite sureal really!  Sooooo chuffed though  ;D  :) :) :)  My OTD is Monday so anything can change but feel blessed to have got here anyway.

Lots of love
Saski
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
YYYYIIIIPPPPEEEE!

Fantastic news, here's to a healthy 9 months!  Get that small glass of champagne down you!

x

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
That's got to be a real result! ;D  By my reckoning you are nearly 16 days past your trigger shot!

As you say anything can happen it's early days but live in the moment and enjoy your BFP! :)

Axxxx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Stacey & Amanda  :) It still hasn't sunk in yet  :eek:
Love Saski xxxxx  ^hugme^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts