Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Im on my 2nd fresh ivf cycle at mo and im currently on the nasty 2ww and 9dp2dt and im now starting to worry cos I dont have many symptons and getting scared now.. Im worrying about my progesterone support again. Last cycle I had 2x 400mg cyclogest a day and bled on day 11..This time I opted for gestone as didnt feel comfortable with the pessaries..I asked for 100mg initially but my consultant said I didnt need it as 50mg is enough and your body only absorbs what it needs but im starting to worry as I approach day 11 again..Im gettin a lot of white discharge which dont think a good sign?

Obviously its bank holiday so cant ring clinic so was wondering if it would actually hurt to take a cyclogest a day too at mo??? I have some left from last time? surely it would hurt or can you get problems from too much progesterone?? of would you recommend waiting till tues to speak with consultant but I really am scared im gonna bleed like last time?

This 2ww is torture...

Any advice is great

xxxxxxx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Kez

I had gestone injections every other day and cyclogest twice a day on my last cycle but i would recommend waiting and checking with your clinic hun just to be on the safe side, this time i am only on cyclogest for 2 weeks as as that is all my new clinic offer.

Try not to worry i know it's easier said than done, does your clinic have an out of hours number you can call for advice ?

Good luck with the rest of your 2ww hope you get a  ^BFP^

Hugs

Sharon

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
hiya kez

fancy seeing you here LOL ive been trying to get hold of you tonight.
  please dont worry hun everything will be fine. id ring clinic in morning and see what they say

natalie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts