Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my daddy has been singing this song to my girls from day one and i found this today and wanted to share it with all the very special twin mums

hope you enjoy

nico

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Registered
836 Posts
ive not got twins but How cute - wish i did!! just so i culd sing this song!

Ruth

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
I love this song! My nan taught it my mom when my twin brother and sister were born in 1980!

We sing it to the girls now too  :)

Rachel x

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
that is so cute!! Have mailed it to dh, hope he opens it at work  ;D

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad you enjoyed it

·
Registered
609 Posts
hi

you can buy this song on cd at hmv for 2.99 (as part of an album) if anyone is interested. my DH hates it and told me not to play it when he is around ;D ;D always a bonus to have something up my sleeve ;D ;D ;D

i sung it to my two today and they laughed at the pop pop pop part!!! :)

Lizzy

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Love it thanks so much!

·
Registered
533 Posts
OMG wow this is really amazing i took my twin out for a walk last friday we live near the sea so lots of OAP around as i walked past a group of OAP one women just started singing this song to me i had no idea what she was going on about but just had a look at your link and it was that song i'm gob smacked lololol will have to learn it now  :) still find it amazing at how much attention you get when you have twins will pepole ever get bored off cooing over them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allyson

1 - 9 of 9 Posts