Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Massive congratulation to you all with BFP - look after those precious packages!! ^BFP^  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Big Big hugs to all those that need it today ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

For all those in the dreaded 2ww GOOD LUCK and take it easy - you will get there! heres a massive sprinkle of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ baby dust - oh and some extra luck too  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

I just wanted to post to say a massive Thank you to all the amazing people on here that have given so much support to me over the last few weeks.

They have been the hardest of my life and its opened up a world to me that I could never have begun to understand. I have never been through the heartache of infertility and realize more now than ever just how damn lucky I am to have my beautiful children.

Today was test day and we got a BFN and feel like AF is now imminent so have finally accepted this evening that things are finished and the dream is over. I am so so gutted. I can't begin to imagine how my sis and BIL are feeling. I feel like I have just had a major body blow and that someone just ripped my heart out. I have held it together all day, but I can't hold it back any more and boy are the tears flowing :'(

I know that I did everything I could and that I maybe gave them a chance that they would otherwise have not had, but I still feel responsible. I just can't believe that its all over and there one and only chance of a baby of their own could be taken so cruelly.

I am sorry for the downer post but I really could not have survived this 2ww without the support and distraction of this site. It has made a hellish time a hell of alot easier to cope with.               

THANK YOU ALL

hoping you all have a fab Christmas
^xmastree^

I shall certainly be having a  ^drink^ or six!!

Love and hugs
^Heart^ ^Cuddle^

Suzie

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi Suzie, just wanted to say that I'm so sad for you and you sis and Bil, it made me cry reading your post, you must be such a special lady to of done what you did, a special lady that tried so hard to bring happiness for the ones you love, i cant imagine how you are feeling, but just wanted to say that don't beat yourself up about it as you are so amazing to have put your self in that position.

take care and lots of love to you
dizzy :'( :'( :'(xxxxxxxxxxx ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Suzie,

I am really new here and don't post much but after reading your post just had to say what a wonderful selfless person you are.  Very few people would ever consider or be able to emotionally go through what you have done. It must be so hard for you but you really are an amazing person and try not to blame yourself you did everything you possibly could.

Thinking of you

Bex
xxxxxxxxx
Host Surrogate on Day 10 of 2WW!! for amazing friends

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Hi,
I just wanna say how very sorry i am to read about your bfn, Your story was the last thing i thought of last night and the first thing this morning........ i had a word with the "big man " himself too but obviously to no avail.
I cant imagine your sisters pain right now but wanna send her my love and to you too and to say you done the best anyone could do to give your sister the best chance she needed to get her dream. Im so sorry it never came true.
I hope she finds another path in life to fullfill her dreams.
Love to you all.
xXx

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dear Suzie,

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to see this news...was really hoping it would be good news for you and your family. What rotten awful luck....is this the only cycle you will go for?

Take care of yourself and each other

love
maxbabe
xxxx

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dear Suzie

Although not posting much I have kept up to date with your news and I just wanted to add my voice to the others expressed here. You did everthing you could (and more) and I am so sorry you did not get the outcome we all hoped you would. Love to you and your family.

Raffles

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Suzie

I've just read your post and I'm so sorry it didn't work, I was so hopping this would work you are such a wonderful lady for trying to help your Sis and Bil, there is nothing you could have done to have changed the outcome of this treatment, i hope your sis and Bil will be able to explore other avenues to achieve their dream and I'm sure you will be there supporting them all the way.
sending lots of love to you and your family, take care of each other

Lisa x  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
213 Posts
Suzie,

So sorry

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Chris

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just wanted to say how fabulous you are and how proud you make me feel to have tried so hard to make someone else dream come true.
My friend has offered to do the same for me and i just think you should know you are very special people to offer such a thing that is beyond friendship/family duties. Sorry it wasn't to be this time.
All my love to SIS and BIL and to your family
Lara

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Suzie

I am so sorry to read your news.  Thinking of you and your family

Amanda xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts