Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on this or any success stories??

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi Ju,

My DH had acupuncture for 3 months before he went in for his Tese in November.

There was no sperm found in the Tese but I have to say that the acupuncture was well worth it for DH anyway as at least it gave him an hour once a week when he could forget everything and truly relax.  DH used to come out of the room and say he felt like a puppet on a string and so at ease.

As you know we are off to New York at the end of the year for Microdisection Tese and DH has even said that he will have acupuncture again leading up to this which shows how highly he enjoyed it.

Hope I have helped.

Lol

Fin

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Hi Ju
I think you've been asking about acupuncture in treatment elsewhere, but figured I'd post here!!  I am a great believer in acupuncture - me and DP have had it and for the last cycle we found a lady who was more local to us who is great.  We had the best eggs and embies number that time around.  We both found it very relaxing - sometimes not pain free(more uncomfortable at times) but for 30-60mins you had to relax - the pins made you immobile, so no escape ^roflmao^
We went once a week for 1 month, although I went for about 6 weeks before this as I wanted her to help with my cramping during AF (which she did with herbs and pins and I have not had pain since, which is amazing after 10years!!)  I had pins the day before transfer (the clinic is too far from the acupuncturist to do on the day).  The research suggest to do certain pin points about 30mins prior to transfer and 30mins after transfer (to relax uterus and improve blood flow).  My acupuncturist was reluctant to do further pins after transfer, but I was certainly relaxed and hope my insids were too!!
Its not cheap (none of this is, is it?) but with the right person that you are happy with and trust and can work with, we have found it useful alongside mainstream treatment.

Hope this helps Ju
Love Jakex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.