Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I know I shouldnt be testing yet,....but I'm 9dpt, and I tested with Acon preg tests..the first one was positve...then I did another 2 which were negative!!  :-[

I tested because I have had some brown discharge..

Has anyone else had this?

H xx

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
I don't know anything of Acon tests but it does sound like you are testing too early. Maybe someone else here can comment on those tests though.

Best wishes,
Elle xxx

G

·
Hiya - are you using the casette type ones measuring 10? I have used these and they have alwasys done what they say on the tin - ie stronger line = stonger HCG etc....I would say that if you have had a positive then i would wait til tomrrow to see if it comes up positive again - it must be looking good surely? Why not text with one of those and also a different brand - CB digis measure 25 ;)

Good Luck

xxx

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Ladies..

I tested again today 10 dpt, and it was negative..and I have had brown discharge again like last time..Think its over again. :(

H X

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hickson,

I think you should stop the early testing!! It just makes you unnecessarily worried. I don`t know what Acon tests are. I haven`t even been brave enough and didn`t want to do the usual HPT let alone anything else ;) .

All I can say to you is brown discharge 9-10 days post transfer is normal as most women can have this and it can mean that implantation is taking place. As I have had brown discharge 10 days pt with my BFP and none with my BFN I believe this to be true. I have read quite a lot of ladies having this too. OF course, you can also not have any discharge when implantation is taking place (for those not having it should not worry either). This could be a good sign for you.

Hoping to hear a ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ from you on Friday.

Roses xxxx

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Roses.

I have given up testing till friday.  :)

I think its because I have read that woman who test on 9dpt plus, have been pg..and with the pee sticks I have used!..

I still have AF cramps which are getting worse, so think in my heart it is over.

Thanks for tour Good wishes ^hugme^

H X

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ for you!

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I used Acon tests off Ebay and have not had any problems with them.

It could be because the first wee of the day is always more concentrated.

I would test in a few days time  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts