Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

Just a quick question, have any of you had acupuncture before EC, and I take it it's ok to do and doesnt interfere with the follicles after you've triggered?  I have heard of sessions before and after ET which I am going to do but just wanted to double check.

Any advice appreciated.

Jane xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
I have and been a pt at the london acupuncture clinic 126 Harley street- Daniel Elliot - many Argc ladies go there, as well as from every other fertility clinics so they are used to fertility cycles, also have a 7 day service for pre and post ET on the day- German protocol. ZIta west's aren't open 7 days a week if you have a weekend ET, plus they are much more expensive!
Good luck

·
Premium Member
7,539 Posts
Hi Jane

I had some sessions at the London Acu Centre leading up to EC during stimming and then the pre and post ET sessions with them.

Karenanna xxx

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hi
I have always gone to the London Accupuncture clinic on 126 Harley street, not just because it us around the corner from ARGC so very handy during stimms but also because they understand the ARGC very well and are really good at explaining and and answering all sorts of questions to do with ivf .
Good luck with your cycle and what ever you decide
Kate x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.